Lets Talk Metal
Dec 29, 2013 at 8:29 PM Post #12,751 of 29,651
I've stumbled upon this, to put it simply, pulverizing album a few weeks ago and have decided to listen to it now. 

Unreleased 1985 Is the shiznit! Absolutely pulverising!

A couple of tracks from the album.

Dec 29, 2013 at 8:39 PM Post #12,752 of 29,651
Ah Galloloch....lol!

VoS was amazing. Be hard to top that.

Galloloch...fits, I guess :)

VoS?

Oh and there is still this other awesome Loch!

Dec 29, 2013 at 11:10 PM Post #12,756 of 29,651
Use to have them as my cell phone ring. Seriously.

Mastodon is not confirmed for 2014 is it?

"We’d like to get the record finished by the end of the year and have it out as soon as Christmas and all the holidays are over with—maybe, like, March or April, it would be great to have the new record out and then do a brand new tour on some new music.”

Even with delays, probably.

Dec 29, 2013 at 11:23 PM Post #12,757 of 29,651
I didn't know about Agalloch, that's good news. We've also got Ne Obliviscaris to look forward to next year.

Dec 30, 2013 at 1:39 AM Post #12,760 of 29,651
Personally, I have a really hard time keeping up with the new releases. Its been like this for a few years now. I also tend to get stuck and listen to the same band or song over and over and over. Good problem to have though. I just picked up a bunch of new material based on this threads recommendations and I already really like a lot of them. To name a few, In Vain, Gris, Vulture Industries have all been a joy to listen to.

Dec 30, 2013 at 5:59 AM Post #12,761 of 29,651
  I didn't know about Agalloch, that's good news. We've also got Ne Obliviscaris to look forward to next year.

Yes! Probably my most anticipated album of 2014 (unless we get a new Moonsorrow one)!

Could somebody please convince them to master it a bit more dynamic?
Thaaaanks :wink:

Dec 30, 2013 at 7:55 AM Post #12,762 of 29,651
Also Nokturnal Mortum and PROBABLY Darkspace. Hopefully more Vektor as well

:D

And yes, Agalloch + Panoptican. 

A new Vektor album would definitely be cool. Hopefully there is no clipping. Is a new album from them a hope with foundation, or just a WAG?

I'd really like to see the 'new' Control Denied get released. The new Archspire and Crimson Moonlight albums have me pretty pumped too.

Uh, maybe I got the cart ahead of the horse with Panopticon. He's working on a new album, but a 2014 release hasn't been confirmed. Hopefully this gets finished and released within the next year. Sorry to disappoint :p

I HATE it when a band announces that they are working on an album and it just drags on forever (Sympathy - Beast: an album I don't think will ever see the light of day, Amaseffer - When Lions Leave Their Den: was supposed to be released 2011 and is now pushed back to 2015... get your act together!, Control Denied - When Machine And Man Collide: started working on this three years ago and still no solid release date, etc.)

Dec 30, 2013 at 4:09 PM Post #12,765 of 29,651

Users who are viewing this thread

Back