Lets Talk Metal
Dec 31, 2013 at 9:14 AM Post #12,785 of 29,666
Fellow Metalheads. In another four hours, it would be New Year here in India.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! Raise those horns and keep up the heads banging!!

Dec 31, 2013 at 2:28 PM Post #12,786 of 29,666
campj said:
I HATE it when a band announces that they are working on an album and it just drags on forever (Sympathy - Beast: an album I don't think will ever see the light of day, Amaseffer - When Lions Leave Their Den: was supposed to be released 2011 and is now pushed back to 2015... get your act together!, Control Denied - When Machine And Man Collide: started working on this three years ago and still no solid release date, etc.)

Oh, I thought of another one. Necrophagist... RELEASE THE NEW ALBUM ALREADY!

Dec 31, 2013 at 3:22 PM Post #12,787 of 29,666
campj said:
I HATE it when a band announces that they are working on an album and it just drags on forever (Sympathy - Beast: an album I don't think will ever see the light of day, Amaseffer - When Lions Leave Their Den: was supposed to be released 2011 and is now pushed back to 2015... get your act together!, Control Denied - When Machine And Man Collide: started working on this three years ago and still no solid release date, etc.)

Oh, I thought of another one. Necrophagist... RELEASE THE NEW ALBUM ALREADY!

Buddy, they broke up.

Dec 31, 2013 at 5:42 PM Post #12,789 of 29,666
Since September? The drummer made a statement in September saying there will be a new album. It's rumored they've been working on one for quite some time now.

Come on Necrophagist. We need a new album!!!

Dec 31, 2013 at 8:17 PM Post #12,794 of 29,666
At work listening to Amon Amarth - Deceiver of the Gods.

Good review for my upcoming Amon Amarth/Enslaved concert!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back