LETS SEE SOME SEXY DJ HEADPHONES!!!!!!!!!
Sep 2, 2010 at 3:41 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

polyesterturkey

New Head-Fier
yo everyone,

i'm looking for some cool dj headphones

not sure what some good ones are so i would really like to hear from you guys on head-fi!

what i love right now is the TMA-1 from AiAiAi

moz-screenshot-3.png

they just look uber cool, i love the minimal, slim, basic look. nothing to fancy
but i also want good sound, i've never heard these little babies myself but i've seen reviews

anyway im looking for DJ HEADPHONES, but i would be interested in other funky looking cans you people know of
thanks!

Sep 3, 2010 at 5:50 AM Post #7 of 12
Quote:
What dude this isn't a 'sponsored thread'

but whats this silenX fiasco you speak of........silenX make computer parts or something don't they?

Sorry, second thread in a week with people who barely have any posts, and who focus their first post on that pair of headphones. Just seems a little fishy that's all, it's cool if you really like them though.

Oh and the SilenX fiasco was about people from SilenX going to message boards and boasting their products without a Vendor rep badge and attacking any mention of other products which were similar to theirs. Really didn't sit well with the pc building com unity, and their sales show it.

Oct 28, 2010 at 2:47 PM Post #11 of 12

Quote:
(Delete, didn't see how old this thread is... stupid "context-sensitive" column on the right led me here.)

It's not that old - and this is my first time seeing this thread and got interested. If people are into colors, the AKG K518 LE is a nice, sleek, and hip choice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back