leather pads for HE60 and HD580/600/650!
Jan 6, 2010 at 8:27 AM Post #226 of 359
me too, or raise the final price with $1.50 each and have billinkansas get a new pad for 'free'.

Jan 6, 2010 at 9:23 AM Post #227 of 359
I am in, great idea!

Jan 6, 2010 at 11:55 AM Post #229 of 359
Indeed.

Jan 9, 2010 at 4:10 AM Post #231 of 359
Quote:

Originally Posted by paaj /img/forum/go_quote.gif
me too, or raise the final price with $1.50 each and have billinkansas get a new pad for 'free'.

This is a good suggestion. I am in for this too.

Jan 11, 2010 at 10:07 PM Post #233 of 359
Quote:

Originally Posted by Aynjell /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How much are these expected to be? I don't yet have HD600's or anything in that family but intend to, and wouldn't mind having some leather pads for when I do.

65-75 a set, since these will be a limited run.

Jan 11, 2010 at 10:09 PM Post #234 of 359
Quote:

Originally Posted by deltaspirit /img/forum/go_quote.gif
65-75 a set, since these will be a limited run.

Limited you say? HDxxx are an invetibility for me. I'm in. How soon are we looking at? Hopefully I can pay with CC, if not I can pull off a check or paypal payment of some kind. Also, these should work well with a 580 as well? I'm considering an HD580, with a 600 cable (for 1/4 inch), leather pads, and woodies.

Jan 15, 2010 at 1:50 AM Post #236 of 359
Please put me down again for a pair (for HD pads). And I'll chip in for the sample pads as soon as you guys have decided where to send the money to. Or the previous suggestion is good too...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aynjell /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Limited you say? HDxxx are an invetibility for me. I'm in. How soon are we looking at? Hopefully I can pay with CC, if not I can pull off a check or paypal payment of some kind. Also, these should work well with a 580 as well? I'm considering an HD580, with a 600 cable (for 1/4 inch), leather pads, and woodies.

I wouldn't worry too much because it seems the pads might be a long way off, I believe Jeremy is still waiting for sample pads so nothing's been started yet.

Jan 16, 2010 at 8:56 PM Post #237 of 359
Just to update everyone. I wasn't really sure what was happening so I just bought a set of pads and are having them shipped to me so I'm just waiting for those. Then I have to inspect them and figure out how they're made, get some custom parts made and should be good to go. No guarantees on time however so please just be patient.

thanks

Jan 16, 2010 at 9:53 PM Post #238 of 359
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatman711 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just to update everyone. I wasn't really sure what was happening so I just bought a set of pads and are having them shipped to me so I'm just waiting for those. Then I have to inspect them and figure out how they're made, get some custom parts made and should be good to go. No guarantees on time however so please just be patient.

thanks

Great news Jeremy!
Take your time and make a great product as you allways do
wink.gif

Jan 16, 2010 at 10:19 PM Post #239 of 359
Thanks Jeremy. That is the best way to do this. I was prepared to send mine out, but I wasn't comfortable with the free pads in exchange for this. Anyhow, I am still a go for a set for my HD600's.

This is a good and worthwhile project. Is there a central command post for keeping track of the interested members and payment details? It might be best for us to send in some kind of a small deposit to confirm our orders.

Jan 16, 2010 at 11:05 PM Post #240 of 359
No need on the deposit. I'm going to make probably 60 sets and that will be the end of it.

I don't need any front money as I trust the community that they will follow through with the orders. So I would really appreciate it if people will stick with their orders and go with that. It just wouldn't be cool if let's say I only end up selling thirty sets or something.

Other note: All orders will be shipped out at the same time. Not exactly on the same day but very closely together so that everything basically gets them at the same time as this is a custom order and not a product that you can wait and see what they sound like first. Sorry if that does not sound reasonable but I need to protect the order quantity. Hopefully, they will sound great and everyone will be happy but since I'm making the pads using suggestions from you guys, this is how I need it to be done.

thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back