LCD-2C vs DT1990 PRO for daily driver all-rounder headphone
Apr 27, 2018 at 11:08 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Down Syndrome

New Head-Fier
So i'm interested in buying a "high-end" pair of headphone for daily use. I'm contemplating between LCD-2C and DT1990 PRO. Which one would suit my needs the best? I listen to jazz, pop, and rock. Other suggestion other than the two headphones are also welcomed.

Sorry for bad english, i'm not from an english speaking country.

Apr 28, 2018 at 12:20 AM Post #2 of 3
Hey there fellow south east Asian! For me personally I would get the DT1990 as an all rounder. It does have a better mid range for female vocals, string instruments like your rock genre and more energetic treble response. The lcd2c seems to be a polite sounding headphone with nothing exciting based on many people's impressions, I haven't heard 1 myself but I did hear the 1990 and thought it sounded good with the genres you mentioned. I do like blues jazz think Nina Simone and Ella Fitzgerald.

Apr 28, 2018 at 12:21 AM Post #3 of 3
Hey there fellow south east Asian! For me personally I would get the DT1990 as an all rounder. It does have a better mid range for female vocals, string instruments like your rock genre and more energetic treble response. The lcd2c seems to be a polite sounding headphone with nothing exciting based on many people's impressions, I haven't heard 1 myself but I did hear the 1990 and thought it sounded good with the genres you mentioned. I do like blues jazz think Nina Simone and Ella Fitzgerald.
Thx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back