Lavricables - Impressions & Discussion Thread
Apr 21, 2024 at 12:29 PM Post #377 of 382
Thanks for the answer, but do you mean you can clearly hear better details or better soundstage or other improvements compared to the stock cable?
I haven't really noticed a soundstage improvement, my own impressions were tighter bass and a clearer (but less fatigueing oddly enough) treble. If I look at your signature I always advise people to make sure they have their dream dac+amp first and then start messing around with the subtle tweaking that is cables. Unless you know you're very sensitive to cables I think you'd get more bang for your buck in that department. Just my two cents.

Apr 24, 2024 at 2:03 AM Post #378 of 382
I haven't really noticed a soundstage improvement, my own impressions were tighter bass and a clearer (but less fatigueing oddly enough) treble. If I look at your signature I always advise people to make sure they have their dream dac+amp first and then start messing around with the subtle tweaking that is cables. Unless you know you're very sensitive to cables I think you'd get more bang for your buck in that department. Just my two cents.
Ok, thanks. Yes I agree with you, before tweaking with cables I will likely upgrade my DAC first in the future.

Apr 24, 2024 at 4:20 PM Post #379 of 382
Would you advice to go with 8 core Grand Silver for Susvara for strictly sonical reasons, or is 4 core enough? I like the look of the 8 core, but the price, well.

Apr 24, 2024 at 4:39 PM Post #380 of 382
Well, i haven't heard the 4W, but i know Wavetheory likes it in his cable review.
You can always wait (until you hear Immanis) / get a cheaper Forza cable etc...
I really like my 8W though.
Set yourself a limit for a cable and then check what is the option that you like the most.

Last edited:
Apr 24, 2024 at 4:44 PM Post #381 of 382
Currently have the forza noir hybrid. What improvements to expect with lavri? :)

I can get 8 core, just wondering if it’s worth the extra cost / weight sonically.

Apr 25, 2024 at 6:05 AM Post #382 of 382
I got the four cores version, I said was the only version the heart 4.4 mm lug

Users who are viewing this thread

Back