LaRocco PRII MKII. Waiting or FRAUD?
Feb 28, 2008 at 9:54 PM Post #47 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by gbx2006 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If Triad Audio is not following in the footsteps of larocco audio, then it makes since that Phil is not the source or cause of poor service.

Triad should start carrying all of the amp models that larocco audio does with the Lisa III.

Triad Audio has, at the very beginning, establish a policy of not accepting payment until the good are ready for delivery. That's why as soon as the LLP is sold out, they disable the place order button on their website. This also happened earlier when the first batch of LISA III was sold out. This appears to avoid bad customer experience of having to wait a long time before the product is ready for delivery.

I am not sure how Triad Audio works in regard to the role of Phil. From what I observed, Phil is still the brain behind the drawing board and test bench, and Brad is the person running the business. Brad is definitely more dedicated and he did try his very best to attend to issues, but there are times that Brad may be pre-occupied by his other business and some customers are left attended for a short while.

Nevertheless, I can see that Triad Audio is a new hope to us. With more exotic products in the pipeline, I feel positive that Phil will have his reputation put right over time, and when more of us know who is who is this cottage industry. For me, Phil is always the man to respect.

F. Lo

Feb 28, 2008 at 10:34 PM Post #49 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by truant /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Larry has not answered me yet.
frown.gif

Sorry to hear that, truant. It's a shame
mad.gif

This guy should take lessons on business practice. It doesn't matter how good the PRII can be, if he can´t provide a good customer service, sooner or later his company will come down.

Feb 29, 2008 at 4:44 AM Post #50 of 80
Another vote of confidence for Phil and Triad. Lisa III is a brilliant product, and Triad customer service and communication is excellent.

It took me almost two years to get a refund from Larry at Larocco, but I did eventually get it. I will never deal with him again.

If you can't get a delivery date from Larry, ask for a refund. If you don't get a reply, try PayPal or your credit card company.

Feb 29, 2008 at 9:58 AM Post #51 of 80
LaRocco Audio has answered me:

"Dear Sir,

I am an investor in Larocco and want to extend my guarantee for a swift refund for your order. Unfortunately, due to a move (to a better place), things were in flux for a while. Larry is working hard to perfect everything but I can tell (rightfully so) that you have every right to not wait any more. Therefore, if you do not receive a refund within 2-3 days, please let me know. I will handle it myself. Larry is brilliant and is working endlessly to perfect his product, however, I have let some of the business things slip. My deepest apologies.

Sincerely,

Cathy"

Maybe I'll see my refund in the next 2 days. Who knows...

Feb 29, 2008 at 2:14 PM Post #53 of 80
Quote:

LaRocco Audio has answered me:

"Dear Sir,

I am an investor in Larocco and want to extend my guarantee for a swift refund for your order. Unfortunately, due to a move (to a better place), things were in flux for a while. Larry is working hard to perfect everything but I can tell (rightfully so) that you have every right to not wait any more. Therefore, if you do not receive a refund within 2-3 days, please let me know. I will handle it myself. Larry is brilliant and is working endlessly to perfect his product, however, I have let some of the business things slip. My deepest apologies.

Sincerely,

Cathy"

Maybe I'll see my refund in the next 2 days. Who knows...

Did you get this after using my tactics I recommended?

Feb 29, 2008 at 2:50 PM Post #55 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cool_Torpedo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Those are great news Truant, first e-mail in months hehehe. Keep us posted, hopefully you'll get your money back by the beginning of the next week.

Regards

Thanks Torpedo!
Yes, finally an e-mail! I'll wait for the refund. If isn't at my account the next week, I'll go to denunce my case.

Feb 29, 2008 at 7:38 PM Post #57 of 80
Quote:

My money finally has come back!!
Yeeeeeah!
smily_headphones1.gif
smily_headphones1.gif
smily_headphones1.gif

Congrats, truant!!!

I also sent another email to Larry earlier today, subject "Cathy, please reply", and asking to either send me a working Diablo finally or to refund my money.

Well, so far I just got a reply, obviously from Larry himself:

Wolfgang,

Your replacement amplifier was sent 4+ weeks ago. It was sent Parcel Post because of a misunderstanding with the shipper and it may have been lost. If you haven't received it by now, I will assume it is gone and send another black unit today. If the other shows up, would you please let me know.

Thank You,

Larry Milligan
LaRocco Audio

Parcel Post? Does that mean surface mail?

Feb 29, 2008 at 7:57 PM Post #59 of 80
Quote:

My money finally has come back!!
Yeeeeeah!
smily_headphones1.gif
smily_headphones1.gif
smily_headphones1.gif

Congrats, truant!!

Perhaps other people should use "nickknutson tactics"
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 29, 2008 at 8:19 PM Post #60 of 80