Get a beanie

And your beyers on the table made me drool

Or use the AKG k81dj

Yes, the beyers made me drool too
drool.gif

Feb 15, 2007 at 6:33 AM Post #152 of 542
Quote:

Originally Posted by camille /img/forum/go_quote.gif
great headband mod! it's great that you can interchange between those and the clips since they use the same holding mechanism!

I'm interested as well, as what kind of headband was that from

ehh, I'll check tomorrow but it was some junk cassette player from wayyyy back.
biggrin.gif

Feb 15, 2007 at 6:54 AM Post #153 of 542
Quote:

Originally Posted by urklab /img/forum/go_quote.gif
ehh, I'll check tomorrow but it was some junk cassette player from wayyyy back.
biggrin.gif

It wouldn't surprise me if koss was the OEM for those junk-cans, they've been making headphones for nearly half a century.

Feb 15, 2007 at 8:36 AM Post #154 of 542
Quote:

Originally Posted by kramer5150 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It wouldn't surprise me if koss was the OEM for those junk-cans, they've been making headphones for nearly half a century.

Are there current Koss bands that use these connect clips?

Feb 15, 2007 at 9:04 AM Post #155 of 542
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gautama /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Get a beanie

And your beyers on the table made me drool

Oh no... You do not definately want to see me with KSC75s on wearing a beanie... but here it is anyhow:

kossbeanie.jpg

icon10.gif

Feb 15, 2007 at 9:07 AM Post #156 of 542
Quote:

Originally Posted by Joshatdot /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Are there current Koss bands that use these connect clips?

Sportapro, Portapro, Portapro2, KTX Pro 1 (Ratshack Pro35A), UR40. There are probably others as well.

Feb 17, 2007 at 8:07 AM Post #158 of 542
Quote:

Originally Posted by Yen /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh no... You do not definately want to see me with KSC75s on wearing a beanie... but here it is anyhow:

kossbeanie.jpg

icon10.gif

That should be your new avitar
rs1smile.gif
rs1smile.gif
heck fwiw, I think you look cool.

Mar 13, 2007 at 10:45 PM Post #159 of 542
Quote:

Originally Posted by kramer5150 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Holy Flying elephants Batman!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

koss.jpg

Heres what you need to do... get yourself an RS1 with bowls, wear them for 3-4 months straight. The Grado torture devices will smash your ears into a soft pulp and your KSC75s will sit nice and flat.

LOL... Honestly I dont think you look bad at all... Enjoy the cans! The earhooks can be bent so they sit tighter on your ears. if they are just hanging loosely, they will tend to fall off. Note the mods I have done will make them brighter and more aggressive sounding, so if you already find them bright the mod might not work out well for you.

hehe i hope the fit will be better on me
biggrin.gif

worst case scenario wear beyer outside
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 20, 2007 at 11:14 PM Post #160 of 542
I did the Kramer mod and the quarter hole in the pad and since it left the driver partially exposed I decided to buy some mesh fabric from Walmart, glued it to the edges and cut away the excess well one layer looked too thin so I doubled it up and it looks damn nice now.

Mar 23, 2007 at 7:33 AM Post #161 of 542
Quote:

Originally Posted by nanoblaze01 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i've always wanted to do this mod but i don't have the tools necessary to do this, nor do i have the skills to use a dremel or any powertools... anyone have a suggestion on how else i could make these holes? maybe i can get someone to recable + do this mod for me for some $$$?
icon10.gif

can anyone answer?

Mar 23, 2007 at 8:18 AM Post #162 of 542
For me, I just got a screwdriver kit and did it myself. Got a minor blister twisting the darn things back and forth until it broke through and all for an hour or so, but I did it, and the end result was worth it.

Mar 23, 2007 at 12:53 PM Post #164 of 542
Well while buying upgraded cables and other things for my 580's coming in I was thinking about the Koss and how I like the quarter cut but don't like the lack of thickness of the pad, then I started thinking about hmm how it would be great if i could find pads like my PX200's for it and low and behold Sennheisers site actually makes replacements for them, so in about 3 months when I get them via Sennheiser "walk from our factory to your house" delivery system I will let everyone know how they sound and feel I am hoping it increases the bass due to it being tighter on my ear.
580smile.gif

Mar 23, 2007 at 1:05 PM Post #165 of 542
Quote:

Originally Posted by kuden /img/forum/go_quote.gif
hehe i hope the fit will be better on me
biggrin.gif

worst case scenario wear beyer outside
smily_headphones1.gif

ok they don't ;p
i look like a fool wearing them ^^
guess they'll be for home use only ;/

Users who are viewing this thread