Kozee Sound Solutions ** MAJOR CS ISSUES - NOT RECOMMENDED (info in first post) ** Custom IEMs & Reshell review
Jul 12, 2012 at 7:10 PM Post #828 of 852
Welcome. tenten. I hope things work out for you. He did a nice job on my pair, unfortunately it looks like there have been a lot of problems since. He did make mine pretty deep (long nozzles) since isolation is a concern for me. I don't use them much any more, my inner ear canals get irritated with the customs, I went back to universals like my Earsonics for comfort reasons.

Aug 6, 2012 at 6:23 PM Post #829 of 852
Just to summarize my situation:

1. 13x weeks for original defective customs (left earpiece made no sound at all).
  2. Numerous attempts at email communication with Adam at Kozee consistently ignored.
  3. Numerous revised expected delivery dates and apologies.  Never once accurate.
  4. Guarantee from Adam to return repaired customs, return my in-line hands-free cord for my mobile phone, and to send new higher quality customs.
  5. BBB complaint filed and ignored by Adam.
  6. 15x weeks for repaired customs with poor sound quality (no bass but they did work finally).
  7. 24x weeks and counting to receive new higher quality customs and my in-line hands free cords back.
  8. BBB new complaint lodged to request return of my private property or money for compensation.

I'm still waiting for Adam to return my property which I think I can legally consider stolen at this point, let alone my free pair of higher quality customs for my 'trouble'.

FROM MY EXPERIENCE I WOULD RECOMMEND YOU NOT DO BUSINESS WITH KOZEE!!!

Aug 7, 2012 at 11:01 AM Post #830 of 852
Quote:
Just to summarize my situation:

1. 13x weeks for original defective customs (left earpiece made no sound at all).
  2. Numerous attempts at email communication with Adam at Kozee consistently ignored.
  3. Numerous revised expected delivery dates and apologies.  Never once accurate.
  4. Guarantee from Adam to return repaired customs, return my in-line hands-free cord for my mobile phone, and to send new higher quality customs.
  5. BBB complaint filed and ignored by Adam.
  6. 15x weeks for repaired customs with poor sound quality (no bass but they did work finally).
  7. 24x weeks and counting to receive new higher quality customs and my in-line hands free cords back.
  8. BBB new complaint lodged to request return of my private property or money for compensation.

I'm still waiting for Adam to return my property which I think I can legally consider stolen at this point, let alone my free pair of higher quality customs for my 'trouble'.

FROM MY EXPERIENCE I WOULD RECOMMEND YOU NOT DO BUSINESS WITH KOZEE!!!

Sorry to hear you have had such a bad experience.  I suggest talking to Adam's dad, Andy as he seems to resolve issues.

Aug 7, 2012 at 7:31 PM Post #831 of 852
After yesterday's posting I called and spoke with a woman at Lloyd's Hearing.  I explained the situation and she had Adam over-night my Nokia cord last night; it's in hand today.  I didn't ask for overnight, just a tracking number by today, but it is appreciated.  No mention of the 'higher quality' gift customs but at this point I'm content to just wash my hands of the debacle.  I certainly hope future customers get better customer service from Kozee.

May 20, 2013 at 5:18 AM Post #832 of 852
Any update or knowledge on current service? Getting a pair of TF18's soon and will need the reshelled. Kozee seems to be the cheapest option and is US based (so no need to bother with customs, etc)...however, the stories I'm reading are CERTAINLY off putting. 

Anyone use them recently? Thanks!

May 20, 2013 at 7:20 AM Post #833 of 852
You'd be nuts to use them at this point. Are you seriously considering them after reading all this, lol? Go with inear/fisher they are in the us and very reliable.

Jan 4, 2014 at 3:47 PM Post #835 of 852
So does anyone have a follow up post on their customer service? 

It has almost been 3 years since the post was made, and I was wondering if their customer service has improved or not. I'm still tempted to purchase them as they are very cheap compared to other CIEMs, however if their cs is still bad, I wouldn't want to purchase from them.

Jan 4, 2014 at 10:28 PM Post #836 of 852
I am not sure anyone has tried them lately.  I was contacted by their new CS person a while ago, but honestly, I wasn't compelled to change the title after our communication.  You can give them a try or there is always In Earz, which has the IE-P250 that is pretty good for the price...

Jan 9, 2014 at 9:01 PM Post #840 of 852
  Do you have any other suggestions for CIEM with the price point of under 250? I know that the budget is very low, but I'd like to keep the cost as low as possible. 

I don't believe there is a $250 custom to be had. Even going with a reshell of a TF10 will be more than $250 after all is said and done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back