Koss KSC-35 IN STOCK!!!!
Oct 26, 2007 at 6:50 PM Post #34 of 53
wow... APureSound sold out in just 3 days! Thank god I jumped on this. I also called Koss and asked them if they have any more in stock. Very helpful rep informed me that they have 0 stock and if you placed an order online in the last couple of days, your order will be canceled since they have 0 KSC-35.
Good luck to all who ordered online, report back if you actually get them from Koss.

Oct 28, 2007 at 4:39 AM Post #35 of 53
No luck. I juss got the email said there is no more ksc35 and my order has been canceled.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrSlacker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
wow... APureSound sold out in just 3 days! Thank god I jumped on this. I also called Koss and asked them if they have any more in stock. Very helpful rep informed me that they have 0 stock and if you placed an order online in the last couple of days, your order will be canceled since they have 0 KSC-35.
Good luck to all who ordered online, report back if you actually get them from Koss.

Oct 28, 2007 at 5:25 AM Post #36 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by admos /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No luck. I juss got the email said there is no more ksc35 and my order has been canceled.

Same here btw, I was too late. I think I will try ordering from though.

Oct 29, 2007 at 3:01 AM Post #37 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by admos /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anarchy965 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Same here btw, I was too late. I think I will try ordering from though.

see...
wink.gif

Oct 29, 2007 at 3:22 AM Post #38 of 53
The KSC-35's are great sounding earphones for their low price and IMHO sound better than larger headphone several times their price. I have one pair of them and cherish them for my portable use. The KSC-75's sound good too for their price but they are not as smooth as the older KSC-35. I also had the problem of the litte black plastic clips falling off and getting lost on the KSC-35. Luckily I found them again one day by chance on the floor and I glued them in place so that they won't fall off again. Great phones for the price and then some. They are the same drivers used in the older Koss Porta Pro phones too.

Oct 29, 2007 at 2:28 PM Post #39 of 53
Thanks to PeterDLai I was able to order a pair of these about two weeks back. My credit card was charged, but I have yet to receive these! Taking longer that anticipated...

Oct 29, 2007 at 5:07 PM Post #41 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by dimm0k /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks to PeterDLai I was able to order a pair of these about two weeks back. My credit card was charged, but I have yet to receive these! Taking longer that anticipated...

You may want to contact them about your order. It seems that they've finally ran out of their remaining pairs, and you might've been too late.

Oct 29, 2007 at 5:09 PM Post #42 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by eduj /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Aren't KSC35 the same as PortaPros but with no headband?

It seems that others on this board say they are the same exact driver. Perhaps now that the KSC35 is hard to obtain, one can get a pair of PortaPros and a pair of KSC75 (or just the clips if you can find them) and put the KSC75's clips on the PortaPro?

I've always wondered if this was possible to create an alternative to the KSC35. I already use my KSC75 clips on my KSC35 because it's more comfortable, is easier to customize to fit my ears better, and also pushes the earpads closer to my ears providing better sound.

Oct 29, 2007 at 6:54 PM Post #43 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterDLai /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You may want to contact them about your order. It seems that they've finally ran out of their remaining pairs, and you might've been too late.

Thing is I was sent an e-mail saying my order was shipped, but with nothing else in the e-mail that would reference my order if I were to call. It does say that it would take 10-14 days to arrive, so I have a few more days left before I start going crazy.

Oct 29, 2007 at 7:29 PM Post #44 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by dimm0k /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thing is I was sent an e-mail saying my order was shipped, but with nothing else in the e-mail that would reference my order if I were to call. It does say that it would take 10-14 days to arrive, so I have a few more days left before I start going crazy.

Oh, in that case, I hope they arrive soon!

Nov 1, 2007 at 3:39 AM Post #45 of 53
Got mine today! w00t these are so great

Users who are viewing this thread

Back