KOSS KDE-250 Owners club - The privileged few...
Nov 23, 2011 at 10:48 PM Post #16 of 78
I would really like to try these out, if I could find them for around $100.

I have had my eye on them for quite a while, just waiting for a decent price.

How do they compare to other earbuds/IEM you have heard?

Victor, you deleted message was IMO perfectly appropriate, it was a cheap and simple shot from "germe83" !  If I was him I would delete the comment as well, but I know he won't!!

Check my avatar closely and you will understand!

Nov 24, 2011 at 12:27 AM Post #17 of 78
I reviewed KDE-250 and it took 1st place among ultraportables in terms of SQ, beating all best earbuds and clipons I tried (see sig). At the same time, comfort was unacceptable, this is why I parted with it. KDE250 is an outstanding headphone and I believe wish it fits better in some lucky ears. 

Nov 24, 2011 at 7:27 AM Post #19 of 78
Sorry, I just fixed them. Anyway, there are no info on KDE250 in these threads. I yet to translate my review of KDE250 from russian to english.

Nov 29, 2011 at 12:00 AM Post #25 of 78
That you guys are yelling, this really hurts my ears! You know, using capitalization on a whole word on the internet means yelling! 

And bringing in god in this thread, what does this have to do with anything except religious profanity.

Nov 29, 2011 at 5:04 AM Post #26 of 78
Does anyone have anything useful to say? If you just want to waste space on random words and jibberish, please do it somewhere else...

Nov 29, 2011 at 7:23 AM Post #28 of 78
Welcome to the club. It'll take awhile to figure out how they'll fit in your ears. And the fit is very finnicky but when worn right, these are quite amazing. Almost like a mini LCD-2 :D

I'm in shock and awe. But also in pain and discomfort. Its like the TF10 all over again. Cept this time, maybe better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back