Kogan 8GB MP4 - The Player That Came From Nowhere:
Dec 13, 2014 at 10:51 AM Post #1,081 of 1,681
Hi guys!
Peter123, ONN Q9 use RK Nano-B chips http://www.onnchina.com/pic/Q9(1).jpg
I really like it and want to buy with Ruizu x02 together. There will be my first step in a world of mp3 players) Sorry for piggish english.

Dec 14, 2014 at 6:10 AM Post #1,082 of 1,681
Hi guys!
I really like it and want to buy with Ruizu x02 together. There will be my first step in a world of mp3 players) Sorry for piggish english.

Cool, do give us an update over at the Ruizu X02 thread when you get them! 
wink.gif

Dec 14, 2014 at 10:54 AM Post #1,083 of 1,681
Hi guys!

This is your first ever MP3 player :xf_eek:! Luckily you've entered the hobby at a great time when a bunch of Chinese manufacturers are pumping out great products for awesome prices! I'm sure you'll be happy with any of these starter MP3/MP4 players...

Dec 14, 2014 at 12:41 PM Post #1,084 of 1,681
cjs001, i do it)
EmpJ,
thanks! Yes its first, but not last player). I think about SanDisk Sansa clip+, but after reading some threads on this great forum (about Ruizu and Onn) and other sources i change my mind. And i think ONN&Ruizu not very bad brands, which produced devices with sufficient (for me) sound quality. I think this players even better for music listening than Android MTK devices.
Greetings from Ukraine!

Dec 14, 2014 at 2:12 PM Post #1,085 of 1,681
I'm still rather impressed everytime I use the Kogan/Ritmix that CTC sampled to me. Truly an amazing sounding little player!

Dec 14, 2014 at 2:44 PM Post #1,086 of 1,681
Hi guys!

Thank you for sharing this information :)

Cool, do give us an update over at the Ruizu X02 thread when you get them! :wink:

+1

Dec 14, 2014 at 3:44 PM Post #1,087 of 1,681
cjs001, i do it)
EmpJ,
thanks! Yes its first, but not last player). I think about SanDisk Sansa clip+, but after reading some threads on this great forum (about Ruizu and Onn) and other sources i change my mind. And i think ONN&Ruizu not very bad brands, which produced devices with sufficient (for me) sound quality. I think this players even better for music listening than Android MTK devices.
Greetings from Ukraine!

Greetings from Canada :wink:

Yes, well I think it depends. Look at the Meizu MX4/pro. Also uses MTK but is supposed to be awesome for music! 

Normally I try to stay away from smartphones for true audiophile quality though. It's great for streaming from Google, Tidal, etc but I find a lot of smartphone sources to be "noisy". You've got all sorts of things going on including a bunch of wireless features. 

So I'd say that a solid, good quality standalone player will sound cleaner for sure. 

Dec 14, 2014 at 4:02 PM Post #1,088 of 1,681
does anyone know if this available in the UK?

Dec 14, 2014 at 4:49 PM Post #1,089 of 1,681
Dec 14, 2014 at 6:50 PM Post #1,092 of 1,681

Greetings from Canada :wink:

Yes, well I think it depends. Look at the Meizu MX4/pro. Also uses MTK but is supposed to be awesome for music! 

Normally I try to stay away from smartphones for true audiophile quality though. It's great for streaming from Google, Tidal, etc but I find a lot of smartphone sources to be "noisy". You've got all sorts of things going on including a bunch of wireless features. 

So I'd say that a solid, good quality standalone player will sound cleaner for sure. 

I really should get with the times and buy myself a smartphone one of these days and get to know this noisiness >.< Most of the problem I have with non-dedicated audio sources is the lack of power. That said, anyone still know if the Meizu are still being sold?

Dec 14, 2014 at 7:10 PM Post #1,094 of 1,681

Users who are viewing this thread

Back