Kogan 8GB MP4 - The Player That Came From Nowhere:
Sep 26, 2014 at 1:56 AM Post #256 of 1,681
Clarity detail and much more dynamic sounding than Clip Zip And for 25 AUD me paid for it ....no complain from me .....soundstage and imaging is pretty damm good ...impressive

It also pair very well with me Tpeos H100ii ....also me find them very capable especially when you jack up the volume ,...kinda jumps out with more authority in term of width and depth .....the clarity is uber excellent ....

They have got to make it available worldwide and not just to Aussie only ...lol.....exception of cuz me .....lol

Like I said in another thread, there are some pairings I use with Kogan I experience more detail / clarity than my Studio V unit. Pretty crazy.

Sep 26, 2014 at 2:23 AM Post #257 of 1,681
Like I said in another thread, there are some pairings I use with Kogan I experience more detail / clarity than my Studio V unit. Pretty crazy.

From memory .....me like them better from Fiio X3 sound sig ....even without amp ....this Kogan is damm special .....crazy good -  low price but heavyweight performance  ....lol

Sep 26, 2014 at 2:29 AM Post #258 of 1,681
  From memory .....me like them better from Fiio X3 sound sig ....even without amp ....this Kogan is damm special .....crazy good -  low price but heavyweight performance  ....lol

Well, you can see what Dmax said:

The sound quality is quite amazing. Great soundstage, both width and depth. Great imaging (almost as good as the iMods if not better). It sounds very neutral to my ears too. Totally blows the DX50!!

Quote:

Must be doing something right for those kinds of comments. 
wink.gif

Sep 26, 2014 at 2:37 AM Post #259 of 1,681
Lol, yeah. I love the Kogan/SAP combo, it sounds as good, if not better than many much more expensive DAPs that I have heard. 

Sep 26, 2014 at 2:41 AM Post #260 of 1,681

Quote:

Must be doing something right for those kinds of comments. :wink:  

Hell yeah ....me only complaint is the screen is not high def ....just joking ....and camera is not water proof ....hahaha

Me done buying for the year ....with Goldring DR150 ....wooooo...hoooooo....me see you have 2 unit of those DR150

Sep 26, 2014 at 2:57 AM Post #261 of 1,681
  Lol, yeah. I love the Kogan/SAP combo, it sounds as good, if not better than many much more expensive DAPs that I have heard. 

Exactly.

Hell yeah ....me only complaint is the screen is not high def ....just joking ....and camera is not water proof ....hahaha

Me done buying for the year ....with Goldring DR150 ....wooooo...hoooooo....me see you have 2 unit of those DR150

Yes, I have x2 DR150, one sitting in a box still. Keep in mind the cable on your DR150 comes stock silver plated copper. 

Like yourself I especially like DR150 with Kogan, makes them really come alive. 

Sep 26, 2014 at 3:00 AM Post #262 of 1,681

Quote:

Must be doing something right for those kinds of comments. :wink:  

I'm so excited just received confirmation my Kogan 8GB MP4 player arrives on Oct 12, along with two boxes of cookies.

Sep 26, 2014 at 3:10 AM Post #263 of 1,681
Just wanted to report that my Kogan player has dust stuck behind the screen. It's probably due to me staying at an Alpaca farm over the weekend for the start of the school holidays. Any tips on how I'd clean it out by open this thing up?

Sep 26, 2014 at 3:11 AM Post #264 of 1,681
Exactly.

Yes, I have x2 DR150, one sitting in a box still. Keep in mind the cable on your DR150 comes stock silver plated copper. 

Like yourself I especially like DR150 with Kogan, makes them really come alive. 

Yeah ..forgot about the cable ...they are of good quality ...

Redcarmoose .....one word " Crazy Good " ...oooops ..that's two ...its okay ...yeah ?

Sep 26, 2014 at 3:13 AM Post #266 of 1,681
It still works fine. I'd just order another one before I fuss over warranty

Users who are viewing this thread

Back