Kogan 8GB MP4 - The Player That Came From Nowhere:
Sep 25, 2014 at 11:52 AM Post #242 of 1,681
Very nice. Cheaper than advertised plus free shipping. Haha. Nice to have fellow headfiers giving a helping hand when needed. 

Yes...out of the blue...received pm...and said he be willing to get it for me....never cross swords before in any posting in this Kogan thread...met up today..had coffee...good chat about almost everything...cheers to brotherhood or sisterhood of headfi...boo yeah

Sep 25, 2014 at 8:55 PM Post #249 of 1,681
All good man. Hope you enjoy the sweet sounds from your new rig. :thumbup:

Seems like the EU version also has the option of an FM radio. And possibly internal storage? At least from what i can work out from the data sheet (i don't speak french) also seems to be able to read more formats than the kogan branded one... Wonder if there is some difference in hardware or if it's just firmware...

Sep 25, 2014 at 9:57 PM Post #250 of 1,681
Better sound than your clip zip? :)

Clarity detail and much more dynamic sounding than Clip Zip And for 25 AUD me paid for it ....no complain from me .....soundstage and imaging is pretty damm good ...impressive

It also pair very well with me Tpeos H100ii ....also me find them very capable especially when you jack up the volume ,...kinda jumps out with more authority in term of width and depth .....the clarity is uber excellent ....

They have got to make it available worldwide and not just to Aussie only ...lol.....exception of cuz me .....lol

Sep 25, 2014 at 10:08 PM Post #251 of 1,681
They have got to make it available worldwide and not just to Aussie only ...lol.....exception of cuz me .....lol

And me, in a few days
biggrin.gif
Can not wait!

Sep 26, 2014 at 1:40 AM Post #254 of 1,681
Both of my Sansa Clips broke in these last two weeks and I was about to order another two, and then I saw this and immediately got excited.  Right up until I was checking out and it only ships to Australia.  
frown.gif

Sep 26, 2014 at 1:44 AM Post #255 of 1,681
I'm tempted to buy a Sansa Fuze+ for when that happens to me, but if I can find a US purchasable rebrand of the Kogan I'll snag that in a heartbeat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back