Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread
Aug 19, 2018 at 10:36 AM Post #35,596 of 63,915
There is never a champ as everyone likes different things and hears differently.

...and there are always new contenders...
I was thinking between iBasso it01 and TinAudio t2 now. I am collecting my collection back. And I somewhat forgot the signatures of both.. I have just written about them but I need one again.

I need soundstage, image and somewhat amazing sound. I remember T2 but not iBasso....so asking

Last edited:
Aug 19, 2018 at 10:42 AM Post #35,597 of 63,915
This seems to be the so much awaited inproved ZS3 mk2 with ba.
and the different colors for R & L, a good idea !

That photo does make it seem like there are different colors for R and L but when you go to the page the choices are red OR black. Also mic or no mic.

The only other KZ that I want is still that purple one that has not been released. At this point I don't care what it sounds like... lol. I am sure it will be good though.

Aug 19, 2018 at 10:43 AM Post #35,598 of 63,915
I was thinking between iBasso it01 and TinAudio t2 now. I am collecting my collection back. And I somewhat forgot the signatures of both.. I have just written about them but I need one again.

I need soundstage, image and somewhat amazing sound. I remember T2 but not iBasso....so asking

I have the Ibasso but not the Tin Audio T2. But this is the KZ thread so not really the place for this discusson...unless it was a KZ you wanted...

Aug 19, 2018 at 10:49 AM Post #35,601 of 63,915
I've got the QT3 and another EE coming that I'll have reviews up on my blog at some point. With the turnover at those outfits, my guess is the people responsible for getting them banned more than likely now work for another seller that is allowed here anyway. near impossible to keep up with who went where in this business even amongst the large players.

Aug 19, 2018 at 11:15 AM Post #35,602 of 63,915
Last edited:
Aug 19, 2018 at 11:31 AM Post #35,604 of 63,915
Aug 19, 2018 at 2:11 PM Post #35,608 of 63,915
Aug 19, 2018 at 2:57 PM Post #35,609 of 63,915
I have and it seems to vary based on the seller more so than KZ itself. I've had some sellers simply send a replacement while others have wanted the existing returned at a cost to me greater than just buying another set. Not to plug any single vendor, but so far Gearbest that is a sponsor here has been excellent about sending replacements without much hassle. The only downside is they usually are not anywhere near first in line when the new models come out so you have to wait a bit for them to get stock. I think they just started advertising the AS10 yesterday for example.
Maybe you got lucky, but I couldn't even get GearBest to fix when they sent me the wrong item. They wanted me to pay to ship it back or offered me a $5 "courtesy" refund for the unshipped $25 item. And surprisingly, disputing through PayPal only upped my options to return at my expense or $10 refund so I'm never placing my faith in either of those two again.

Wonder how the Hisenior B5+ compare to the all BA KZ's.

5 x Knowles BA's versus 5 x KZ/Bellsing BA's.

Also they are so much more refined than my ED16 and ZS10.
Never seen these before. What exactly goes through the minds of these executives when they decide to name their product Hisenior?

Last edited:
Aug 19, 2018 at 4:09 PM Post #35,610 of 63,915
So any update on S*nf*r too? there's the DT8 incoming, lol

**** as an entire brand is banned, because their whole brand is owned by the banned seller. It would be like if Toyota is banned, Lexus would be too because they are a brand directly owned by Toyota.

I know it’s confusing, but once you wrap your head around it, it’s pretty simple to keep it all straight. And I know not everyone agrees with any of it, but unfortunately they are not our rules.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back