Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread
Oct 24, 2017 at 2:47 PM Post #24,001 of 63,868
This is so true and the best part about china IEM's is that you can have one pair just about everywhere! One in your coat, car, work, gym bag... the list goes on and on, making you always have some music haha
Not just the iem but the DAP too. Just buy a dozen Benjie S5 , they pair well with just every kz.

Oct 24, 2017 at 3:44 PM Post #24,003 of 63,868
Behold the emerald beauty....too bad I cut one of the wires on the upgrade cable while removing those horrible wires.

zs6.jpg

Oct 24, 2017 at 4:43 PM Post #24,007 of 63,868
Thanks for the heads-up regarding the SpinFits, as I'm really considering buying the CP-100M's. Good thing I've read your reply so I could save my money on something else! I don't see any CP-240M's yet locally; it looks like I could only get it through AliExpress etc. in the mean time. Regarding the "Bees", are you referring to the New Bee foam tips? Just want to make sure.

Yeah, the New Bees. I also really like the regular spinfits on the P1, but yeah, the housing of the ZS6 is such that they don't go nearly deep enough for the regulars to do their thing. The double flanges do, though.

Oct 24, 2017 at 5:00 PM Post #24,010 of 63,868
Hello friend, is this discount code correct? I tried to use it and it did not work.
It is limited only for some countries, someone already posted it here

Oct 24, 2017 at 5:17 PM Post #24,011 of 63,868
I also really like the regular spinfits on the P1, but yeah, the housing of the ZS6 is such that they don't go nearly deep enough for the regulars to do their thing.

I can confirm this as well. Due to ZS5's form (more or less same as ZS6's) I get only shalow insertion with spinfits and slide off easily when moving around.
On the other hand with ZS3 spinfits play very well.

Oct 24, 2017 at 7:03 PM Post #24,012 of 63,868
Quick question guys, what's a good way to upgrade my listening experience? I'm pretty new and so far I hear getting a Benjie S5 is a good option for beginners. Is there anything better in that range? Or should I just get something a bit more expensive?

I mainly use my phone (Note 5) for music and use my Zs5 or Sph9500. No idea if I should invest in a Dac or amp. My pc doesn't have a dedicated sound card so rip. I have a lot of chi-fi iems like swings, senfers, remax and Zircons and what not but dunno what a next logical upgrade path is

Budget is around 50-80$ USD and appreciate any help ^^. I'm literally just starting to open up and invest in music, in the past I was a moron that thought Beats Solo 2 were good, thank good I threw them away....once again any advice is appreciated :)

Oct 24, 2017 at 7:06 PM Post #24,013 of 63,868
Quick question guys, what's a good way to upgrade my listening experience? I'm pretty new and so far I hear getting a Benjie S5 is a good option for beginners. Is there anything better in that range? Or should I just get something a bit more expensive?

I mainly use my phone (Note 5) for music and use my Zs5 or Sph9500. No idea if I should invest in a Dac or amp. My pc doesn't have a dedicated sound card so rip. I have a lot of chi-fi iems like swings, senfers, remax and Zircons and what not but dunno what a next logical upgrade path is

Budget is around 50-80$ USD and appreciate any help ^^. I'm literally just starting to open up and invest in music, in the past I was a moron that thought Beats Solo 2 were good, thank good I threw them away....once again any advice is appreciated :)

https://www.innerfidelity.com/content/time-rethink-beats-solo2-excellent

I know the S5 is well respected, so I'd venture a guess that at the stated price range improvements may not be huge, plus I don't know how availability of gear is in Australia. Many people like the Fiio M3 at that range, but I ended up running into some issues with file type support, but that may not be the case for you. My preference was the xDuoo X2, but not having heard the S5 I cannot say anything about whether it's an improvement. The xDuoo X3 has dropped a bit lately and is currently in your range, and it's one I personally loved quite a bit for the price.

As far as a Dac/Amp setup for that price, I'm having a hard time thinking of options. For a little more there's the new Fiio Q1 mk ii which seems promising, and early reports seem quite pleased with it.

Last edited:
Oct 24, 2017 at 7:11 PM Post #24,014 of 63,868
Lmao even when some one is convincingly sarcastic, i can't help but burst into laughter when I read "it's going to the wall of fame" or "it's a reference quality headphones" ahahaha

It's honestly wasted money for me, the bass bleeds into the mids and its very boomy. Not deep. Idk why I ever thought they were a good buy in the past lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back