1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread

1. Jed1998
    Hi there. Since you're much much more experienced can you please let me know is the ZS6 a good buy for 32$?

2. groucho69
    You can have too many?

headphones-764866_960_720.jpg

3. djmakemynight
    This never get old. You can never have too many.:L3000:

4. BrunoC
    Is there any Head-Fi member with less than 10 IEMs ?

5. groucho69
    Not for long.

mbwilson111, Slater, Mariusik and 2 others like this.
  6. loomisjohnson
    not a real one

7. djmakemynight
    Your post reminded me to update my list. Now I am a real head fier.
    :angel:

8. Mellowship
    Go for 40 instead of 10 and you'll get a couple of them noob members with just two handfuls of iems. Thank you China...

9. JimJames
    Just saw the video from DMS3 TV in which he says that some of the drivers from the kz zs5 didn't do anything and that now they do, but it produces a big spike in treble. Do people who have got the v2 think alike and if so, how annoying is it? I guess they must've done the same thing with the zs6?

10. CoiL
    Will it work with ATE&ATR ? Maaaan... I ordered them both little time ago with no coupon... -.-

Don`t follow only one channel. If I`m not wrong, someone here already tested ZS5 and proved that all BA`s work.

11. Slater
    Unfortunately the $12.99 code was just on the ZS5.

I’lol bet if you PM George and ask, he’ll consider creating a code for the ATE/ATR (or putting them on flash sale). They’d probably love to clear out some of the older inventory.

12. Slater
    I don’t know anything about the channel you mentioned. But in general don’t believe everything you see on YouTube.

Anyone with a camera can post a video, whether they know what they’re talking about or not.

13. Wiljen
    Look immediately beneath their name, when you see 100+ head-fier or 500+ head-fier that is what they are talking about. :wink:

14. kiler
    This is so true and the best part about china IEM's is that you can have one pair just about everywhere! One in your coat, car, work, gym bag... the list goes on and on, making you always have some music haha

15. Viber
    I have one for when i got to the beach lol