Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread
Oct 22, 2017 at 7:04 PM Post #23,866 of 63,943
Did somebody bought their Zs6 from Gearbest last weekend ? Mine isn't shipped yet. After reporting that my adress got somehow messed up. They told me that they are going to intercept my parcel and send it to right adress. But since then the customer service answered random stuff to all my inquiries with no precise information. :cry:

I placed my order on the third of October. At the time that I placed the order, the site showed that it would ship the next day from their warehouse. The order displayed "processing" for six days, then "packed" for another two or three days, before finally showing that it had been shipped. I even paid for expedited shipping, yet the tracking info is only showing that a label has been printed. I've sent four messages to them on facebook and keep getting the same generic responses, no less than two days later. This is my first order with gearbest and will be my last.

Regarding your issue, they shouldn't have to intercept your package at all, since it hasn't even been shipped yet. They only have to modify your address for the shipping label. Best of luck to you!

Oct 22, 2017 at 8:14 PM Post #23,869 of 63,943
Mine was supposedly shipped out the 28th, but nothing since. Gearbest's tracking is always awful
When you have the code, don't look on "View Tracking Message", that is worthless, but copy that code on some tracking site. They normally link one of them, depends of what shipping you have choose.

Example:
Azerbaijan Air Mail: Oct 20, 2017 2:00:00 AM PST
Tracking Number: WHENITCOMESITCOMES111111

Oct 22, 2017 at 9:15 PM Post #23,870 of 63,943
They are pretty slow but it always arrives eventually
Hello, i saw that you are the only one who wrote some impressions about the Svara red, thanks to Vidal's review and help i bought the CI880 and really like them very much, but i was thinking about the BossHiFi B3 and UrbanFun Berylium based on the reviews, i'd like a tad more bass and a little warmer IEM, i found the Svara red on Ali at 32 dollars without the cable,i was wondering if you had any experince with the BossHIFi (hybrid) or the UrbanFun Berylium(i read that the HiFi model is pretty similar with the E-MI CI880). Also, i have small ears and the E-mi with the medium stock tips fit well, but if i move a little,they tend to slip out of my ears, i already ordered some foam tips. Thanks.

Edit: Sorry for the offtopic, i thought i was posting in the Chinese / Asian thread.

Last edited:
Oct 22, 2017 at 11:11 PM Post #23,871 of 63,943
Hey guys, I'm mostly a lurker and it seems the Comply T400 are the best option for my Zs5. I've seen a few other links to cheaper alternatives like the bees and what not, can anyone please confirm if i have to shell out the extra for comply? Or are the bees good enough? I would also appreciate if anyone can just give me general advice and direct me to a cheap alternative otherwise I'll just get the comply ones ^^

Yes I agree just listen to the music you like for a week on ZS6 they'll grow on you, they certainly did for me. I'm using ZS6 as a daily driver now.

I have the biggest New Bee foam tips on them: https://m.gearbest.com/headphone-accessories/pp_609044.html

Yo man, nice setup, so what u thinking of the zs6 so far? I like the all red look ^^, and for u is the bee tips good enough? Dunno if I wanna get zs6 or just wait for the zs7s, I don't really want a small incremental upgrade

Oct 22, 2017 at 11:26 PM Post #23,872 of 63,943
Hey guys, I'm mostly a lurker and it seems the Comply T400 are the best option for my Zs5. I've seen a few other links to cheaper alternatives like the bees and what not, can anyone please confirm if i have to shell out the extra for comply? Or are the bees good enough? I would also appreciate if anyone can just give me general advice and direct me to a cheap alternative otherwise I'll just get the comply ones ^^
Depends what you need... nothing else isolates like real Comply, but the cheap knock offs are a lot more comfortable imo. Both should do a decent job of taming highs, but I can't say more beyond that... I stopped buying real Comply because it was like paying an exorbitant fee to torture myself :wink:

As for a link, this seller has popped up several times, hard to beat for value and customizable orders too. Can't say I've ordered any from there myself yet, but plenty of others around here have, I believe.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/30p...-memory-foam-eartips-for-ear/32749249112.html

Oct 23, 2017 at 12:19 AM Post #23,873 of 63,943

You'll need the T500s if you go the Comply route for the ZS5s. The T400s are for the ZS3, the T500s are for the ATE, ZS5 and ZST.

http://www.complyfoam.com/Compatibility

Oct 23, 2017 at 12:21 AM Post #23,874 of 63,943
Hello, i saw that you are the only one who wrote some impressions about the Svara red, thanks to Vidal's review and help i bought the CI880 and really like them very much, but i was thinking about the BossHiFi B3 and UrbanFun Berylium based on the reviews, i'd like a tad more bass and a little warmer IEM, i found the Svara red on Ali at 32 dollars without the cable,i was wondering if you had any experince with the BossHIFi (hybrid) or the UrbanFun Berylium(i read that the HiFi model is pretty similar with the E-MI CI880). Also, i have small ears and the E-mi with the medium stock tips fit well, but if i move a little,they tend to slip out of my ears, i already ordered some foam tips. Thanks.

Edit: Sorry for the offtopic, i thought i was posting in the Chinese / Asian thread.
The urbanfun hybrid is more neutral sounding than the E MI Cl880. If you want more bass you're probably right to look elsewhere.

Oct 23, 2017 at 1:58 AM Post #23,875 of 63,943
Depends what you need... nothing else isolates like real Comply, but the cheap knock offs are a lot more comfortable imo. Both should do a decent job of taming highs, but I can't say more beyond that... I stopped buying real Comply because it was like paying an exorbitant fee to torture myself :wink:

As for a link, this seller has popped up several times, hard to beat for value and customizable orders too. Can't say I've ordered any from there myself yet, but plenty of others around here have, I believe.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/30p...-memory-foam-eartips-for-ear/32749249112.html

Thanks a lot mate, u saved me $9 ^^

That's basically another cheap IEM for me lol, I'll just go with them. As someone mentioned do these have the T500? Apparently that's for the ZS5s, I'm mostly looking to tame the highs ^^

Thanks again and have a good day!

Oct 23, 2017 at 2:00 AM Post #23,876 of 63,943
Thanks a lot mate, u saved me $9 ^^

That's basically another cheap IEM for me lol, I'll just go with them. As someone mentioned do these have the T500? Apparently that's for the ZS5s, I'm mostly looking to tame the highs ^^

Thanks again and have a good day!
Mostly the cheap chi-foams don't differentiate between T400 and T500 sizes - and the 4.9mm size works just fine for the ZS5.

Oct 23, 2017 at 2:02 AM Post #23,877 of 63,943
20171023_165939.jpg
Also guys quick question, was I lucky enough to get rivision 1? Looks like I have the single BA nozzle one, lucky cuz I ordered this around September ^^

Last edited:
Oct 23, 2017 at 2:30 AM Post #23,879 of 63,943
20171023_143356~2.jpg
Nope, that's a V2, simply because the BA isn't dead center on the nozzle.

If you look carefully again by , tilting the earpiece in multiple angles, you should be able to make out 2 round circles behind the mesh not just 1. Its pretty hard to spot in most cases and practically impossible if you try to photograph it without some luck.

Edit : Added a pict of my ZS5v2.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back