Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread
Jul 23, 2015 at 3:19 AM Post #5,326 of 64,004
  Don't know if this has been posted in English before.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Preheat-KZ-ZN1-headphones-smart-headset-earbuds-original-ZN1-earphone-Noise-Cancelling-bass-auriculares-audifonos-casque/32402454327.html

Now isn't that everything you've ever wanted from a sound setup, can't imagine that getting annoying or anything...
tongue.gif

wow, seems fine, but I still didn't konw if this headphone could be built in amps headphone? Or if worth 80$
triportsad.gif
, if worth than buy amps myself. If there is not extra function, seems the sound is most important.I will wait someone's review. Or if there is any headphone like this named "ZN1" headphone?

Jul 23, 2015 at 4:04 AM Post #5,327 of 64,004
  wow, seems fine, but I still didn't konw if this headphone could be built in amps headphone? Or if worth 80$
triportsad.gif
, if worth than buy amps myself. If there is not extra function, seems the sound is most important.I will wait someone's review. Or if there is any headphone like this named "ZN1" headphone?

Horton, you are Member of the Trade for KZ... you should have close contacts with the company and we expect you to bring more information about the new products. 

Jul 23, 2015 at 4:11 AM Post #5,328 of 64,004
  Horton, you are Member of the Trade for KZ... you should have close contacts with the company and we expect you to bring more information about the new products. 

+1

And review samples, of course
wink.gif

Jul 23, 2015 at 5:42 AM Post #5,329 of 64,004
Edited

Jul 23, 2015 at 6:12 AM Post #5,331 of 64,004
Sorry, my cell sucks...

Guess I'm late to ED9 hype coz mine just arrived :/ but the seller is very generous. this is what i got.

Btw i like gold nozzle + spinfit tips paired with my hidizs ap100. Very good purchase :)

Jul 23, 2015 at 6:20 AM Post #5,332 of 64,004
Sorry for multiple posts

6f177be9292b9075581f00dae3997faa.jpg

Jul 23, 2015 at 3:00 PM Post #5,334 of 64,004
I just received my blue/grey "whirlwind" silicone tips in L/M/S sizes and for those who have small ears and earcanals but find ATE nozzle too thick - these are a must have imho! 
Before I used ED9 smallest silicones which gave best fit and sound (medium bore). With those "whirlwinds" I get full-deep insertion now and silicone is very soft without causing any irritation/discomfort in ear-canal. They have very large bore that fits ATE nozzle perfectly and also nozzle tip-stopping edge is perfect fit.
Edit: These smallest whirlwind tips do not come bundled with KZ IEM`s and must be ordered separately!

Here`s a fast pic:

This is my collection of best silicone tips for small ears/ear-canals:

I use white ones (with spacer rings) for ED9 because they are ultra soft and "contract" easily deep inside ear-canal.

Btw, for those who wonder why I still have stock cable on ATE - I`m having order-issues with mmcx connectors. I already have female sockets but they sent me wrong angled mmcx males. I let them order again new ones but now they sent me mcx straight connector! -.- I`m so tired dealing with that shop. 
And now I have dilemma, those mcx connectors I got are high-quality amphenols which makes me think about ordering mcx females too. 
Wanted to make this all cheap as possible but so far it has cost me quite a lot and wasted my time -.- I think I will just order from UK eBay and be done with this connector-circus.

Jul 23, 2015 at 3:17 PM Post #5,335 of 64,004
Sorry, my cell sucks...

Guess I'm late to ED9 hype coz mine just arrived :/ but the seller is very generous. this is what i got.

Btw i like gold nozzle + spinfit tips paired with my hidizs ap100. Very good purchase
smily_headphones1.gif

Nice, not sure what you paid for your ED9's but I paid $2.98 a piece for my KZ cases
eek.gif

Jul 23, 2015 at 3:21 PM Post #5,336 of 64,004
@Coil, I saw ED10 comes with those "whirlwind" eartips, I want to order ED10... BUT STILL no clue when will the Greek goverment allow payments towards foreign countries, I can't charge paypal and can't use my debit card for any payment outside of Greece, I am going crazy...

Jul 23, 2015 at 3:57 PM Post #5,337 of 64,004
Yeah, I know that ED10 comes with those tips but do they come with smallest ones included?
So far I haven`t seen those smallest ones included with KZ IEM`s. But maybe I`m wrong and I just haven`t noticed it.
Anyway, those "whirlwind" tips were cheap and cost me ~2$ for 2 sets.

Jul 23, 2015 at 4:07 PM Post #5,338 of 64,004
  Yeah, I know that ED10 comes with those tips but do they come with smallest ones included?
So far I haven`t seen those smallest ones included with KZ IEM`s. But maybe I`m wrong and I just haven`t noticed it.

You are right, I thought it was a full set of those.
Well I will make sure to include a set of those on my next order, I have small earcanals too so they look really comfortable IMO.

Jul 23, 2015 at 7:58 PM Post #5,339 of 64,004

I also have small ears\canals and would like to purchase the whirlwind tips, where did you get them please.

Jul 23, 2015 at 8:18 PM Post #5,340 of 64,004
OK haven't even received my ED9 or ANV but just hit order on the ED10...couldn't help myself at that price...this hobby is addicting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back