Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread
Oct 25, 2014 at 7:36 PM Post #1,101 of 64,382
I've got an idea, buy 24 pairs of these and other cheap China IEMs and make Christmas calendar out of it.
rolleyes.gif

Oct 25, 2014 at 8:35 PM Post #1,102 of 64,382
Oct 25, 2014 at 8:50 PM Post #1,104 of 64,382
just got my ks ed and es which one of those would be better for like dubstep/vocal/pop

and for the ed it dosent say which is left or right piece does anyone know which one is left and right just has red and blue lines?

Oct 26, 2014 at 2:00 AM Post #1,107 of 64,382
Hey guys, lets get the ball rolling on massdrop for KZ IEM's. :wink: I started this vote. https://www.massdrop.com/vote/iems-under-30

Sorry to say but mentioning that site is a no no around here (read forum rules). I personally don't care just wanted to inform you since I wouldn't like to see you banned.

Oct 26, 2014 at 4:28 PM Post #1,108 of 64,382
Thinking about buying either the dt3 or gk-gr with gk cm9 which one should I buy what got my attention is the gk-gr the dual thing

Also how would the dt3, gk-gr and gk cm9 compare to the edse, es, pistons 2.1 and she 3580

Oct 26, 2014 at 5:04 PM Post #1,109 of 64,382
I too had similar experience with aliexpress. I chose EMS at the time of ordering EDSE + ES combo but it is still sent through regular China Post.

How do you pick the ems shipping because it says it take 5-15 days mine took about 22 or so days and I live in Us NC

Oct 26, 2014 at 10:16 PM Post #1,110 of 64,382
Are you posting pictures when you get them?
smily_headphones1.gif

Ask and ye shall receive.  

Initial impressions.  KZ EDSE is my favorite of the bunch.  Nice low end with clear mids and highs.  ANV also has clear mids and highs but is a little lite in the bass department for my tastes.  Now, the GR is a huge disappointment.  Very muffled across the entire frequency spectrum regardless of which filter is used.  It also has poorly defined muddy bass.  They actually remind me of some fake Ivery IS-1's I wasted money on a month or two ago.  These are all impressions right out of the box so take them with a grain of salt.  I'm going to audition the ANV and GR some more but I suspect they will end up in the classifieds or passed on to a relative.  I really don't think any amount of burn in could ever improve them enough.  Lastly, like everyone has stated, the build quality and cables are top notch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back