Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread
Oct 23, 2014 at 5:58 AM Post #1,066 of 64,810
  Anyone chose the EMS-shopping option and got EMS? I opted for EMS, but just got regular airmail. Regular registered airmail - tracking number starting with R.

Mine has been sitting at a Chinese airport hub for 4 weeks now... Thinking maybe it is better to take the "Sweden Post" next time.

I too had similar experience with aliexpress. I chose EMS at the time of ordering EDSE + ES combo but it is still sent through regular China Post.

Oct 23, 2014 at 6:46 AM Post #1,067 of 64,810
Anyone chose the EMS-shopping option and got EMS? I opted for EMS, but just got regular airmail. Regular registered airmail - tracking number starting with R.

Mine has been sitting at a Chinese airport hub for 4 weeks now... Thinking maybe it is better to take the "Sweden Post" next time.

It's always better to go "the Swedish way"........... and yes, I'm Swedish :wink:

Oct 23, 2014 at 6:48 AM Post #1,068 of 64,810

I opted for free shipping , first choice was Singapore post, but the seller send with Chinese post, anyway i got them in 2 weeks.

Oct 23, 2014 at 7:39 AM Post #1,069 of 64,810
The KZ ANV

Out of the box I was very very impressed with the build quality. It is on par with some 300 dollar models. Cable is thick and flexible, strain reliefs are all in the right place, it has a cable cinch, and the polished metal housings are built like tanks.

Sound out of the box was meh. They definitely need an amp to shine, but with my source plugged into any of my amplifiers I am pleased with the sound. It is very balanced and has a chill vibe to the sound. Nothing stands far out in front of anything else. Is it giant killer sound? NO

These would be a good pick for anyone who prefers the es over the edse. They would be a good purchase for anyone looking for a KZ earphone with less bass than their product line normally has.

I apologize if I am asking a dumb question, but what are your opinions on the KZ ANV in terms of value? Does it sound far better than other IEM/earbuds in similar price range? I see them for $20 on Alienexpress, would you say it's a steal for the price?

Oct 23, 2014 at 9:48 AM Post #1,070 of 64,810
I apologize if I am asking a dumb question, but what are your opinions on the KZ ANV in terms of value? Does it sound far better than other IEM/earbuds in similar price range? I see them for $20 on Alienexpress, would you say it's a steal for the price?

$20? You can get the ANV and a pair of CM9s for like $14!

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Headset-Package-kz-anv-and-kz-2014-HIFI-headphones-metal-earphone-sports-headphones/1380688_32215315374.html

Oct 23, 2014 at 10:51 AM Post #1,072 of 64,810

I got mine edse with the microphone and it does not work, at least i can not answer the phone call by pressing the red button, also when I plug them in mobile phone (I tried both Iphone and Android, they play only in 1 position, if moved a little to the left or to the right, can not hear anything, when plugged in my computers amp, everything is fine).

Anyone?

Seller offered me a replacement, which 1 to ask for, now I have these EDSE and I am waiting for micro ring?

Oct 23, 2014 at 4:43 PM Post #1,074 of 64,810
My KZ IEM's arrived in Chicago today.  Yee haw!!!

Oct 23, 2014 at 8:13 PM Post #1,076 of 64,810
Oct 23, 2014 at 11:45 PM Post #1,080 of 64,810
Did any of those who had ordered KZ-LPS earlier, received it yet?

I was "this" close to ordering them yesterday and restrained myself from going for it (was in dilemma, whether to go for a full sized cans or stick with yet another IEM)

Edit: Just couldn't control the temptation, have placed an order for KZ-LPS from aliexpress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back