Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread
Jul 30, 2014 at 1:09 AM Post #110 of 63,836
there are fake ones on aliexpress or they don't do fake kz? lol because there are some sellers with better prices...

Imho ..they are no fake KZ as yet ...the link me sent to you via pm ...reliable and fast shipping ...by all mean if you can find cheaper seller .....as for me ...i rather stick with a reliable seller which I have bought many time even though they might be slightly expensive...

Aug 2, 2014 at 8:40 PM Post #113 of 63,836
Me happy to hear they are good... me KZ Special Edition should be here next week....lol
I got the kz ed special edition and Topping nx1 at the same time. Must have been an omen to listen to them together. Sounds amazeballs.

Thanks Wokei for recommending the nx1.

Aug 2, 2014 at 9:06 PM Post #114 of 63,836
I got the kz ed special edition and Topping nx1 at the same time. Must have been an omen to listen to them together. Sounds amazeballs.

Thanks Wokei for recommending the nx1.

Another amp me have which imho even better is Little Bird B-2 ...bought this one for USD55 comes with 4 op chip that can be change for different sound signature ie. Burr Brown 2604 n 2134 , JRC4556 and NE5532.....if you want to check out this amp ..here is the link http://www.head-fi.org/t/696825/topping-nx1-portable-headphone-amplifier-impressions-thread/420 pg29 ..here is a pic for comparo size with NX1

Aug 3, 2014 at 10:03 AM Post #116 of 63,836
Yes they are quite awesome I must admit, and that's right out of the box. For the others looking for this great iem, it also goes by the name "KZ-ED2" ...or "KZ - ED Special Edition Professional"...they are both one of the same.
  Highly recommended  ♫♫

Users who are viewing this thread

Back