Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread
Aug 4, 2014 at 2:08 AM Post #123 of 63,834
Better than ed3? And different than kz-r3, kz-gr and kz-a1?
These kzedse have forward mids, strong bass presence, and formidable treble. Build quality is great. I really like the cable on these. Strain reliefs are good, and the metal housings are built like tanks.

Aug 4, 2014 at 2:57 AM Post #124 of 63,834
These kzedse have forward mids, strong bass presence, and formidable treble. Build quality is great. I really like the cable on these. Strain reliefs are good, and the metal housings are built like tanks.

Cant wait to get mine .....woot woot ....me will get me bra n panty ready for them ....lol

Aug 4, 2014 at 12:40 PM Post #128 of 63,834
So is not worthy get the ed3 and ed2? Or these 2 have different sound signatures?
Tell me something hisoundfi, compared these kz to gr07 of vsonic, which have similar sound signature? And how much % of quality sound i get with Gr07 compared to kz? Thanks

Aug 4, 2014 at 4:01 PM Post #130 of 63,834
If anybody in the US is interested, I was thinking of selling my R3 Linear Pro along with my Soundsoul U10(essentially a Moxpad X3) since they share a cable. Time to find them a new home.

Aug 4, 2014 at 10:21 PM Post #131 of 63,834
So is not worthy get the ed3 and ed2? Or these 2 have different sound signatures?
Tell me something hisoundfi, compared these kz to gr07 of vsonic, which have similar sound signature? And how much % of quality sound i get with Gr07 compared to kz? Thanks
GR07BE is a hall of fame iem. I would say that you get 60-70 percent the sq of them. The build on them are excellent. The kz ed special edition has a warm signature with lots of bass, forward mids and formidable treble. They are powerful and rich and slightly dark. The ed3 is crisper brighter and more detailed than the edse. they are both excellent iems. I prefer the special edition over the ed3 because it's less fatiguing. I prefer a warmer darker signature most of the time.

Yes they are both worth purchasing.

Hope this helps

Aug 4, 2014 at 10:23 PM Post #132 of 63,834
between the two, the ed3 has closer tuning to the GR07BE. Still I prefer the tuning of the kz special edition

Users who are viewing this thread

Back