Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread
Dec 13, 2015 at 6:50 AM Post #8,221 of 63,917
  How fast is the shipping?

Umm pretty slow, I think it has something to do with both "KZ Earphone Wholesale Shopping Center" and "KZ HeadSet Official FlagShip Store" are using Sweden Post (NordPost), not China Post.

Correction: It has to do with the crappy post services in my country. NordPost is actually pretty quick at dispatching packages.

Dec 13, 2015 at 7:09 AM Post #8,222 of 63,917

Umm pretty slow, I think it has something to do with both "KZ Earphone Wholesale Shopping Center" and "KZ HeadSet Official FlagShip Store" are using Sweden Post (NordPost), not China Post.

Correction: It has to do with the crappy post services in my country. NordPost is actually pretty quick at dispatching packages.

It says "AliExpress standard shipping" for me.
Is that fast?

I really don't know much about international shipping, I usually just buy things from within my country.

Dec 13, 2015 at 7:16 AM Post #8,223 of 63,917
Is that fast?

I really don't know much about international shipping, I usually just buy things from within my country.

Aliexpress standard shipping is actually faster than chinapost. My HDS1 via chinapost hasn't even turned up since the 20th.
The ATE on the other hand came within 14 days (Stated 14-39 days yikes)

Dec 13, 2015 at 7:19 AM Post #8,224 of 63,917
Is that fast?

If the tracking number looks like HN________AE then you can track it here: http://global.cainiao.com/
This site will provide you with an international tracking number as well:

Dec 13, 2015 at 7:38 AM Post #8,226 of 63,917
If the tracking number looks like HN________AE then you can track it here: http://global.cainiao.com/
This site will provide you with an international tracking number as well:

Just checked that site for the fun of it since my Remax RM720 still haven't arrived. Apparently they went to Belarus instead of Canada, haha.

Dec 13, 2015 at 10:09 AM Post #8,230 of 63,917
cool.gif
But what about the ED4?

Jeez, before anyone gives an impression, mine will be here.

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
TWIN

Dec 13, 2015 at 4:12 PM Post #8,231 of 63,917
Can anyone compare the KZ Special Edition vs the HSD1? I already have the Sp Ed on it's way, just curious if the Hsd1 is that different to order as well. Thanks!

HDS1 runs all over the EDSE. There's no comparison.

cool.gif
But what about the ED4?

Jeez, before anyone gives an impression, mine will be here.

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
TWIN

Still on the way buddy.

Picking up tomorrow 3 packages: 2 unknown and the third contains 4 Remax earphones: RM-565i, RM-575, RM-701 and RM-720i.

Dec 13, 2015 at 6:29 PM Post #8,232 of 63,917
So after a weekend of listening (as much as time would allow) I've found I can't deal with memory wire, I also do not like wearing my hp's wire up. So unfortunately the ATE-S and ZS1 are out for me. 
frown.gif

When I did get a good seal, after many many tips, it just wasn't worth it for me...too uncomfortable. I did enjoy the sound of the ATE-S but the fit is just too much work. 

If your looking for a darker sound and like wearing your iem's wire up then the ATE-S is a good option as long as you can deal with memory wire. The ATE-S do seem to have a bit more treble than the ATE and I liked the overall sound signature but unlike the original ATE you can't wear them wire down. I never warmed up to the ZS1. 

Now on to the ED3 and ED3 youth...

Dec 13, 2015 at 6:40 PM Post #8,233 of 63,917
Can anyone compare the KZ Special Edition vs the HSD1? I already have the Sp Ed on it's way, just curious if the Hsd1 is that different to order as well. Thanks!

I'm impressed with the EDSE especially with my Sansa Clip. They are pretty good on the home setup also...much better than I thought. The HDS1 is also very good but the cable pisses me off crazy microphonics and springy. 

Dec 13, 2015 at 7:33 PM Post #8,234 of 63,917
The springy cables drive me nuts too. Small concession for a budget 'phone. But more expensive phones like the KC06 and Fiio EX1 has them too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back