1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread

1. GoLDii3
    Are the BA10's comfortable? lol

2. 1clearhead
    You could open your own IEM company with those slick and awesome looking earphones! :punch::sunglasses::thumbsup:...Good looks plus good sounds, sells!

3. voicemaster
    Man that looks awesome.

4. courierdriver
    :L3000:
    Yeah, I also bought a second set cause I love the sound so much. Also bought a 3.5 JCALLY cable and a case. Someone is getting a really nice gift at Christmas this year!

Slater likes this.
  5. courierdriver
    LMAO! Requesting permission to use this in a future conversation anywhere. THAT...splains it all perfectly! Good one.

Rhino73 and B9Scrambler like this.
  6. courierdriver
    :ksc75smile:
    Um...so they are kinda like hifi gear prostitutes, in a sense?

Rhino73 and Slater like this.
  7. courierdriver
    DUDE! You got some serious skillz! Those are dope af. I'm sure your bro will love these. I'm totally awestruck at how great these look. Combined with the SQ of the ZS10 Pro, this particular set is stellar. Wow! Just...Wow.

8. courierdriver
    Yeah...+1. Just amazing, stunning good looks. I'd pay extra, to get a customized set similar to that, but maybe a different colour combo. Like a red wood, or something.

9. Slater
    Believe it or not, I am planning a wood version for my black/gold pair because I liked how the abalone ones turned out.

I just gotta decide on the right wood. I have a couple cool woods in mind (cocobolo, zebra wood, purpleheart, manzanita burl). I just gotta find the right piece with an interesting grain. As the face plate is so small, some wood wouldn’t look good. So many choices!

10. BadReligionPunk
    I think Im going to do a duct tape version for one of the ZSN I have. Little strips of duct tape and then poly over it.

Make it match this.
    ibanez.jpg

11. Zerohour88
    haha, while its fun to hear another derogatory term for KZ, its mostly the culture for most factory/manufacturers. Its extra business, simple as that.

courierdriver likes this.
  12. courierdriver
    Let us know what you decide on! I'm partial to both the Cocobolo and Zebra...but the Zebra would be my favorite. Coco is very close second.

Slater likes this.
  13. courierdriver
    :smile_phones:
    Yeah, I get it. More brands=more options and exposure to the market.

14. Veyska
    Do update us (or me, at least :p ) on how all those clones end up working out, I am curious!

Dani157 likes this.
  15. Podster
    Well I got Shrek ears so they do fit me just fine. Believe I do have fairly large ears though.

HungryPanda likes this.