Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread
Jun 1, 2015 at 12:24 PM Post #4,276 of 63,917
ED9 is better in... every way! Belive me! :wink: GR is intimate, small soundstage and ED9 has noticeably better separation/imaging/soundstage/clarity.

Jun 1, 2015 at 2:07 PM Post #4,277 of 63,917
  I'm sorry if I've missed anything but how is this post relevant to this thread?

smily_headphones1.gif
Someone was referring to a GR02 which reminded me of my experience with Vsonic. Sorry if I went off track. Needless to say I am soured on anything Vsonic related.

cool.gif
cool.gif
TWIN

Jun 1, 2015 at 4:33 PM Post #4,282 of 63,917
Earlier talk of the Havis vs. KZ stuff...disappointment....and the Titans rock, so they should be mentioned in every thread :3

Haha, I understand I'll make a memory note about it for future reference :wink:

:) Someone was referring to a GR02 which reminded me of my experience with Vsonic. Sorry if I went off track. Needless to say I am soured on anything Vsonic related.

:cool: :cool: TWIN

Ok, I understand.

Jun 1, 2015 at 5:31 PM Post #4,283 of 63,917
Originally Posted by aaDee 

Here is the crazy deal of the day. KZ-ED9 for $6.13

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2015-New-High-Quality-Original-KZ-ED9-3-5mm-In-Ear-Earphones-Noise-Cancelling-Headset-Headphone/32339469493.html

=====

FYI, I asked this seller if this is the version with or without mic (without) and exactly what comes with the ED9.  Here's the question and response:

Q: Do they come in the retail box with all accessories?

A: Dear buyer,
Thanks for your message.
We've learnt your confusion and checked it for you. We're sorry to tell you that the package is not a retail box but with all the necessary accessories. Please don't worry. Thanks for your interest in our products. Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.
Best regards.

Note: I believe this means they come with the plastic box shown in his photos and with all the 3 sets of eartips + 1 extra set of tips and the pair of brass nozzles.  In other words, I'm assuming they're packed with exactly the same accessories they always come with. 

Jun 1, 2015 at 9:30 PM Post #4,284 of 63,917
  Originally Posted by aaDee 

Here is the crazy deal of the day. KZ-ED9 for $6.13

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2015-New-High-Quality-Original-KZ-ED9-3-5mm-In-Ear-Earphones-Noise-Cancelling-Headset-Headphone/32339469493.html

=====

FYI, I asked this seller if this is the version with or without mic (without) and exactly what comes with the ED9.  Here's the question and response:

Q: Do they come in the retail box with all accessories?

A: Dear buyer,
Thanks for your message.
We've learnt your confusion and checked it for you. We're sorry to tell you that the package is not a retail box but with all the necessary accessories. Please don't worry. Thanks for your interest in our products. Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.
Best regards.

Note: I believe this means they come with the plastic box shown in his photos and with all the 3 sets of eartips + 1 extra set of tips and the pair of brass nozzles.  In other words, I'm assuming they're packed with exactly the same accessories they always come with. 

I sure hope so. I asked if there were additional nozzles and he said that there were 3 included so i take it to mean that there are 3 extra eartips. However @twister6 had 4 (one was a 'holder' for the extra filters) so I'm not exactly sure now. Also, I bought them literally just hours before the price drop so meh. My order has still been processing for the last 4 days, they said that there was some testing going on. Abit tempted to cancel to (ab)use the crazy discount but that would be an *ss move.

Jun 1, 2015 at 10:20 PM Post #4,285 of 63,917
I sure hope so. I asked if there were additional nozzles and he said that there were 3 included so i take it to mean that there are 3 extra eartips. However @twister6
 had 4 (one was a 'holder' for the extra filters) so I'm not exactly sure now. Also, I bought them literally just hours before the price drop so meh. My order has still been processing for the last 4 days, they said that there was some testing going on. Abit tempted to cancel to (ab)use the crazy discount but that would be an *ss move.

Do It!

Jun 1, 2015 at 10:21 PM Post #4,286 of 63,917

I sure hope so. I asked if there were additional nozzles and he said that there were 3 included so i take it to mean that there are 3 extra eartips. However @twister6 had 4 (one was a 'holder' for the extra filters) so I'm not exactly sure now. Also, I bought them literally just hours before the price drop so meh. My order has still been processing for the last 4 days, they said that there was some testing going on. Abit tempted to cancel to (ab)use the crazy discount but that would be an *ss move.

The first pair I ordered came with one small bag containing three extra sets of tips and a second small bag containing a fourth set of tips with the brass nozzles pre-installed on them.  I would consider anything else to be missing parts. 

Also, if you look at the feedback left by previous buyers, the first one to leave feedback included four photos of what he received.  His photos clearly show both the plastic storage box and the extra set of nozzles and eartips.  Of course, he received the mic vesion and the seller told me I would be receiving the NO-mic version, so who knows? 

Personally, I would not hesitate to cancel my order and re-order due to the price drop.  It's the seller's problem for constanatly monkeying with the prices. 

Jun 1, 2015 at 11:01 PM Post #4,287 of 63,917
I received the ED9's today they are awesome for the price, it looks like everyone receives different amount of tips and packaging. Mine came in the plastic box with 2 sets of the bronze filters and 1 set of the gold They came in the plastic box with the iem's wrapped in a plastic sleeve there was no precut foam and the tips were just thrown in there. And all the tips were on the filters already, also the silicone tips were all one size (medium). I can't complain for the prices they sound just as good as some iem's 10 times there price.I paid $18 with shipping from china to the us.

Jun 1, 2015 at 11:02 PM Post #4,288 of 63,917

The first pair I ordered came with one small bag containing three extra sets of tips and a second small bag containing a fourth set of tips with the brass nozzles pre-installed on them.  I would consider anything else to be missing parts. 

Also, if you look at the feedback left by previous buyers, the first one to leave feedback included four photos of what he received.  His photos clearly show both the plastic storage box and the extra set of nozzles and eartips.  Of course, he received the mic vesion and the seller told me I would be receiving the NO-mic version, so who knows? 

Personally, I would not hesitate to cancel my order and re-order due to the price drop.  It's the seller's problem for constanatly monkeying with the prices. 

Ah you're right, didn't look at those photos closely enough. I had also specified to the seller that I didn't want the mic version. 

Jun 1, 2015 at 11:06 PM Post #4,289 of 63,917
  I received the ED9's today they are awesome for the price, it looks like everyone receives different amount of tips and packaging. Mine came in the plastic box with 2 sets of the bronze filters and 1 set of the gold They came in the plastic box with the iem's wrapped in a plastic sleeve there was no precut foam and the tips were just thrown in there. And all the tips were on the filters already, also the silicone tips were all one size (medium). I can't complain for the prices they sound just as good as some iem's 10 times there price.I paid $18 with shipping from china to the us.

Are there any physical differences between the 2 brass tips?

Jun 1, 2015 at 11:09 PM Post #4,290 of 63,917

That's just weird.  Why two sets of the same filter? 

Which seller did you buy from, and why so expensive?  No free shipping to the US? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back