Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread
Jul 28, 2018 at 10:43 PM Post #35,072 of 63,966
Do you know if they have different specs than KZ ZS10? I have the ZS10 and if they are similar there is no point to getting these.

They’re going to be somewhat similar. The ZS10 has a dynamic driver + BA drivers, whereas the AS10 is all-BA earphone.

How different is unknown at this time, as no one has the AS10 yet.

Jul 28, 2018 at 11:33 PM Post #35,073 of 63,966
goodday fellow KZ followers ...

I have been enjoying my ZS6's for a little while now ... partnered with my Cayin N3 they are punchy, crisp, clear and detailed...and VERY enjoyable. The hf response is to my liking ...but as I'm not a young man this is probably a result of my somewhat diminished hf hearing! ...the ZS6's seem to make up for this quite nicely.

Just occasionally though I yearn for a little more refinement and polish...without losing detail. ..so my question is this .... do KZ make anything that could genuinely be considered an upgrade? ... with a similar signature of course.

I would like to stay with KZ if possible...build quality is beautiful (my ZS5's & 6's at least!) ..+ my KZsilver cables & BT adaptor are used regularly so it would be great to maintain use of them ...although not totally essential.

If KZ really dont make a suitable iem that could be considered an upgrade ...then..is there anything else I might try from another manufacturer .... Im thinking perhaps around twice the price ..so around $100 ..but this is not fixed. Most important thing is a sound signature that has all the good thing things about the ZS6's ..but with more refinement.

Thanks for any help & input fellas...

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2018 at 12:30 AM Post #35,074 of 63,966
Jul 29, 2018 at 2:55 AM Post #35,075 of 63,966
Jul 29, 2018 at 3:14 AM Post #35,076 of 63,966
bro check thephonograph.net for aliexpress coupon for as10 non mic version is going for 48$
i saw the coupon yesterday don't know how long it would be valid though

Gah! I said to myself I would only get one of these and had my heart set on the BS10. And now you did this to me!

That’s quite a discount, do you know if the phonograph normally does similar for every launch?

Hoping I won’t wont regret passing on this and the AS10 doesn’t end up being better than the BS10!

Jul 29, 2018 at 3:29 AM Post #35,078 of 63,966
Coupon isn't showing up for me despite whitelisting the site etc. Mind PMing the coupon?
try accessing the site on a pc
its not showing up on my mobile either

Jul 29, 2018 at 9:37 AM Post #35,079 of 63,966
try accessing the site on a pc
its not showing up on my mobile either
Not showing on no-adblock PC Firefox either. Workaround (you can keep all your blockers on):
1) open the coupon page, press CTRL+U (desktop Firefox) or write view-source: in front of the url (Android Firefox). Use search function to find the earphone name, look down to find this line <div class="coupon-popup-code">CODEHERE</div>.
2) ????????
3) PROFIT!!!!

Jul 29, 2018 at 9:38 AM Post #35,080 of 63,966
Not showing on no-adblock PC Firefox either. Workaround (you can keep all your blockers on):
1) open the coupon page, press CTRL+U (desktop Firefox) or write view-source: in front of the url (Android Firefox). Use search function to find the earphone name, look down to find this line <div class="coupon-popup-code">CODEHERE</div>.
2) ????????
3) PROFIT!!!!
you got the code with workaround?

Jul 29, 2018 at 9:41 AM Post #35,081 of 63,966
you got the code with workaround?
KZ ED16 code example:

<a href="http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/7yfIQ3B" title="KZ ED16 Triple Driver With Mic</strong></p> <p><strong> Price with Coupon: $16 // Price without Coupon: $25, ONLY WITH COUPON" target="_blank" class="coupon-popup-button" rel="nofollow">Get Deal</a> <div class="coupon-popup-code">ThePhonograph Sweet16</div>

Jul 29, 2018 at 9:45 AM Post #35,082 of 63,966
KZ ED16 code example:

<a href="http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/7yfIQ3B" title="KZ ED16 Triple Driver With Mic</strong></p> <p><strong> Price with Coupon: $16 // Price without Coupon: $25, ONLY WITH COUPON" target="_blank" class="coupon-popup-button" rel="nofollow">Get Deal</a> <div class="coupon-popup-code">ThePhonograph Sweet16</div>
i meant to ask that you got the coupon code for as10

Jul 29, 2018 at 9:53 AM Post #35,083 of 63,966
i meant to ask that you got the coupon code for as10
a href="http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/bY2jkUfQ" title="KZ AS10 - 10 balanced armature headphone</strong><br /> <strong>Coupon Price: $48 no microphone" target="_blank" class="coupon-popup-button" rel="nofollow">Get Deal</a> <div class="coupon-popup-code">Facebook</div>

So, either the code is "Facebook", or it means I have to go to Facebook somewhere, which is confusing since no direct link is mentioned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back