Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread
Apr 24, 2015 at 10:28 AM Post #3,318 of 63,893
My blue ED8 arrived today! I have both red and blue now.

hello friends.i'm using panasonic rp-hje120 earbud.it is sound goid for me.can anyone compare this to kzed8,ed2 or dt3

I've used hje120 in the past. KZ is definitely much, much better. I'd recommend ED8 and EDSE from KZ family.

Apr 24, 2015 at 11:53 AM Post #3,319 of 63,893
They provided interesting blue double flanges as well with ED8 blue. They enhance already wide soundstage even further.

For now I can say that blue is slightly bassier than red. Red offers me with more detailed sound. Maybe burn in will change things. It's good feeling to have different sound signatures though.

Btw I'd like to thank GK official flagship for providing me with a new ED8 as China post lost my first ED8 somewhere.

Apr 24, 2015 at 10:11 PM Post #3,322 of 63,893

Maybe should do some cleansing ritual to deal with your shipping woes ,,LOL

Awesome gif....that helped 
biggrin.gif

I think I'm just done ordering stuff for a while. Once my current orders arrive, or whatever, I'm going to take a break and just enjoy my gear. This CM9 though...argh....man I want to try them. Oh well *shrug*.

Apr 24, 2015 at 10:39 PM Post #3,324 of 63,893

Have you asked the seller? I had the same situation and confronted the seller about it, turned out that he gave me wrong tracking number and mine is already on the way. All is sorted out in the end.

I'm waiting for a reply. Really hoping that's what happened with mine. These things have been impossible to get a hold of, lol

Apr 25, 2015 at 10:09 AM Post #3,325 of 63,893
They provided interesting blue double flanges as well with ED8 blue. They enhance already wide soundstage even further.

For now I can say that blue is slightly bassier than red. Red offers me with more detailed sound. Maybe burn in will change things. It's good feeling to have different sound signatures though.

Btw I'd like to thank GK official flagship for providing me with a new ED8 as China post lost my first ED8 somewhere.

So which color do you think is better?

And does anyone have the link to Kz official store in aliexpress

Apr 25, 2015 at 1:31 PM Post #3,326 of 63,893
So which color do you think is better?

And does anyone have the link to Kz official store in aliexpress

Personally I like red color. Oh the official KZ Store was there but since more than a month it shows no listing.

Just buy from any reputed store.

Apr 27, 2015 at 10:48 AM Post #3,330 of 63,893
ED8 has very less vertical fidelity - which is basically at the cost of superb horizontal fidelity ( what is referred to as wide soundstage ). So, if I had to imagine a figure of its soundstage, I would say it's more like an elipsoid ( horizontally oriented ). EDSE is just the opposite. It has good vertical fidelity - which is, similarly at the cost of horizontal fidelity ( which is referred to as small soundstage ). So, its soundstage is more like a vertically oriented elipsoid but, not as extreme as in case of ED8.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back