Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread
Mar 24, 2015 at 3:40 PM Post #3,002 of 63,942
I was checking taobao's prices on r1, and damn!
http://i.imgur.com/foaJltM.jpg

But using an agent defeats any purpose as it jumps to 8$.

Mar 25, 2015 at 12:58 PM Post #3,004 of 63,942
  Got KZSE. Ridiculous!!!
The sound signature is almost the same as IE80 and have 85-90% SQ of IE80 with only <$8!!!
I just wonder how the company run the business???

Wow... Which IE80 are you talking about btw (because KZ also have one IE80 model, essentially a Sennheiser ripoff). 
EDSE if amazing VFM, and so are other KZ. Agreed to what you said.

Mar 25, 2015 at 1:17 PM Post #3,005 of 63,942
  Wow... Which IE80 are you talking about btw (because KZ also have one IE80 model, essentially a Sennheiser ripoff). 
EDSE if amazing VFM, and so are other KZ. Agreed to what you said.

Of course Sennheiser. :)
Basically, I cannot tell difference between 80 and EDSE without carefully listening. The sound signature are almost the same! Only relative obvious difference is the soundstage. Of course IE80 is larger. But EDSE is also spacious!

Mar 25, 2015 at 1:23 PM Post #3,006 of 63,942

Basically, I cannot tell difference between 80 and EDSE without carefully listening. The sound signature are almost the same! Only relative obvious difference is the soundstage. Of course IE80 is larger. But EDSE is also spacious!

Wow, that's really impressive to know! I've myself never owned or even listened to earphones costing above $60.

Mar 25, 2015 at 1:30 PM Post #3,007 of 63,942
  Wow, that's really impressive to know! I've myself never owned or even listened to earphones costing above $60.

I understand why you prefer EDSe over havi b3.
smily_headphones1.gif
Chinese is admirable!!
If you like warm sound, with EDSE, you can forget about all <300 headphones of warm sound.

What's their best product? I also got ed8, it's not as impressive as EDSE, though also very great for its price!

Mar 25, 2015 at 2:38 PM Post #3,008 of 63,942

I understand why you prefer EDSe over havi b3.
smily_headphones1.gif
Chinese is admirable!!
If you like warm sound, with EDSE, you can forget about all <300 headphones of warm sound.

What's their best product? I also got ed8, it's not as impressive as EDSE, though also very great for its price!

I'll attribute that to a fact that I love warm sound. Havi B3 is an awesome earphone, no doubts, but it's not suitable for my taste, sounds too try. Plus I own only Topping NX1 which is slightly cold, ends up making Havi sound even more dryer.

EDSE is sure a love. I've loved it since I received it. Very good sound, build and cable. Everything is nice about that earphone. These days I find myself more addicted to KZ R1. It's warmer than EDSE and has some peculiar perks. See my review of R1 just 1-2 pages back on this thread. Fantastic for listening to EDM. 

I own ED8, it's generally good, it has advantage of soundstage over EDSE but less details and of course, they are really heavy. It can be used for self defence :wink:

Mar 25, 2015 at 3:17 PM Post #3,009 of 63,942
  I'll attribute that to a fact that I love warm sound. Havi B3 is an awesome earphone, no doubts, but it's not suitable for my taste, sounds too try. Plus I own only Topping NX1 which is slightly cold, ends up making Havi sound even more dryer.

EDSE is sure a love. I've loved it since I received it. Very good sound, build and cable. Everything is nice about that earphone. These days I find myself more addicted to KZ R1. It's warmer than EDSE and has some peculiar perks. See my review of R1 just 1-2 pages back on this thread. Fantastic for listening to EDM. 

I own ED8, it's generally good, it has advantage of soundstage over EDSE but less details and of course, they are really heavy. It can be used for self defence :wink:

I see. Thanks for sharing. What's impressive me most may not be their sound, but their build quality. How can they earn with such cheap price? or headphones products have extremely huge profits?

Mar 25, 2015 at 4:10 PM Post #3,010 of 63,942

Carefully AB with IE80 again. Really great 3D imaging, very close to 80!! Analysis is a little bit weak than 80, but just a little bit.

Mar 25, 2015 at 6:27 PM Post #3,012 of 63,942
  Hmmm... really? Was it really genuine Sennheiser IE80?  What eartips did you use on KZ-EDSE?

Of course. I also have cx 980, kef m200, ie800, ue600, etc. Though I did not listen to other ie80, I know my 80 must be genuine. Moreover, I bought from Amazon. So, amazing? Yeah! That's why I want to share at here.
I just use the stock red tips of EDSE.

Mar 25, 2015 at 6:47 PM Post #3,014 of 63,942
Dunu Titan 1 going for 89.99 if enough voted

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/dunu-titan-1-iem

Also is there any guide that explain words used by you guys? such as Warm,Bright etc...?

That's a phenomenal deal on a phenomenal pair of IEMs. You guys who don't have them should cash in on this deal. They are amazeballs.

The one word that needs no explanation is awesome. Get them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back