1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread

1. nxnje
    You can buy them from a third seller maybe

2. Slater
    My Fonge fell apart after just a few uses. I can not recommend it at all.

For the same cost as the Fonge, the KZ EDR1, EDR2, and ATE all leave the Fonge in the dust as far as sound and build quallity.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2018
  3. nxnje
    Nonono i mean in the fonge t01 price range if there is something that shares the same shape of the zsr! In that way i can maybe try one and then if i find it comfortable i can bring up my budget to a zsr.

I've already read time ago u shared ur opinion and the fonge t01 and it wasn't absolutely positive :D

4. Slater
    ZSR has a somewhat unique shape. Just because the Fonge would fit you, it does not mean the ZSR would fit the same way. The same as the KZ ZST or ZS3. They are all slightly unique shape that fit most people just fine, but some people they don't fit well. Or for example, the ZS3 fits me great but doesn't fit my brother.

If you want something cheaper than the ZSR, but with that "custom IEM" looking shape AND great sound, try the NiceHCK Bro. It is only $14 during the Aliexpress sale in a few days. I was just using them last night, and the sound is close to the ZSR for half the price. It's like the ZSR's little brother :)

TheVortex likes this.
  5. Lifted Andreas
    Yeah I'm gonna wait till the sale and see which is cheapest basically.

6. Slater
    Or check ebay. Often they have harder to find IEMs, often at cheaper prices than Aliexpress.

For example, there's an HDS3 on there right now for $9.99, which is around what it is selling for on Aliexpress.

7. Nikostr8
    What happened to trn v20? Tought you like it a lot

8. Lifted Andreas
    Aight man I'll check it out, last IEM I bought on eBay was the Zero Audio Carbo Tenore (may they rest in peace) :frowning2:

Its more than like, I love them. However, the fit is too much of a hassle for me.

I feel like there are others out there who they would be more suitable for.

9. trumpethead
    I agree...

10. rikk009
    Any impressions/reviews on ZS10 yet?

11. Lifted Andreas
    It's not been released yet. So no lol

HungryPanda likes this.
  12. oyobass
    From what I understand, vendors won't have it until the 30th.

13. trumpethead
    You will not regret it.

14. Lifted Andreas
    My CM5 have been dispatched. Let's hope they don't take 2 weeks to arrive like it says. :/

Screenshot_20180323-143419.png

Slater likes this.
  15. oyobass
    " A watched kettle never boils", an adage I often ignore, whilst clicking the refresh button on the shipping status several times a day, (or hour, lol.)

riffrafff and Lifted Andreas like this.