Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread
Jan 1, 2015 at 2:06 PM Post #2,116 of 64,388
  Great!!!
I am much less optimistic about my delivery because AliExpress via ChinaPost has pretty bad record here. My 3 shipments are still stuck in Beijing. One since 11th Nov, second since 21stDec and another one since 26th Dec... 

Thanks for the heads up, I just checked and my ED8 is also on the way! Since bhazard said the initial reviews are positive, I'm very excited.

Jan 1, 2015 at 2:32 PM Post #2,117 of 64,388
I don't personally have the T1E, but someone a few pages back compared them and said the DT3 is better. As a side note, I'm wearing the DT3 right now, I'm just enjoying it so much.
Sorry, but the t1e is better than any KZ iem to date IMHO.

Jan 2, 2015 at 2:19 AM Post #2,119 of 64,388
Haha chinese english is funny xD

He Yue   2015-01-01 19:05:06   Oh yes, it has been shipped, oh, please be patient, do not let the pro disappointed oh
Eisenbricher   2014-12-31 23:46:45   Hi friend, is this shipped yet?

Jan 2, 2015 at 3:53 AM Post #2,120 of 64,388
Just got my KZ-LPS. These cans have got a very tight Head band and they are slightly smaller for my head (These are non-adjustable headband with fixed height). Both earlobes (as well as lower ear) are getting exposed badly. I might have to change the pads (waiting for takstar's velour pads) to see if it solves this fit issue. I got one removable cable (with android control, not tested yet), a clip, and v-moda style case along with the headphone. SQ out of the box, is just about ok and nothing extraordinary yet.

Jan 2, 2015 at 7:30 AM Post #2,121 of 64,388
Just got my KZ-LPS. These cans have got a very tight Head band and they are slightly smaller for my head (These are non-adjustable headband with fixed height). Both earlobes (as well as lower ear) are getting exposed badly. I might have to change the pads (waiting for takstar's velour pads) to see if it solves this fit issue. I got one removable cable (with android control, not tested yet), a clip, and v-moda style case along with the headphone. SQ out of the box, is just about ok and nothing extraordinary yet.

Congrats... My 3 shipments still stuck at beijing, waiting to fly to kolkata airport. I am worried.

Jan 2, 2015 at 7:47 AM Post #2,122 of 64,388
Congrats... My 3 shipments still stuck at beijing, waiting to fly to kolkata airport. I am worried.

Thanks. You will get it eventually :)

I had to wait from 23rd of October to get my LPS. It was stuck at Beijing initially for a month and then nearly 1 and half months at Kolkata before it reached me. Our ways of  customs clearing is painstakingly slow with dubious methods used for calculating duties.

Jan 2, 2015 at 8:16 AM Post #2,123 of 64,388

Thanks. You will get it eventually :)

I had to wait from 23rd of October to get my LPS. It was stuck at Beijing initially for a month and then nearly 1 and half months at Kolkata before it reached me. Our ways of  customs clearing is painstakingly slow with dubious methods used for calculating duties.

yes Right, it will come, but really painful to wait and keep on checking updates,

17track shows good update though the time taken is really really long, now came to a conclusion that minimum transit time is 1 month, anything less than that, just enjoy :)

Jan 2, 2015 at 9:03 AM Post #2,124 of 64,388
Thanks...

Actually stuff shipped from Hk, Japan and Singapore took no more than 2-3 weeks to reach. Mumbai customs is fast.

Jan 2, 2015 at 9:32 AM Post #2,125 of 64,388
Thanks...

Actually stuff shipped from Hk, Japan and Singapore took no more than 2-3 weeks to reach. Mumbai customs is fast.

This is exactly what I thought. Mumbai customs seems to be the best of three (Kolkata and Chennai being the other two) that I had to deal with in the past. Fast clearance and no customs duty  #FTW

Jan 2, 2015 at 8:35 PM Post #2,127 of 64,388

Dude you can adjust the height, check it again

egfDvtb.jpg

Jan 2, 2015 at 11:14 PM Post #2,129 of 64,388
I got my KZ EDSE and KZ GR. Thanks for everyone who comment about these IEM. EDSE and GR has different sound signature. The EDSE came with some greasy spot. I really like EDSE which is similar to my KZ IE80. Very bright and neutral. Vocal is the best part of EDSE.

KZ GR seems so powerful and quite artificial. It is not my cup of tea maybe I didn't run in. It's really heavy, heavier then my CKM99. I changed the filter and found that the eartips are not fit at all. Compare with IM50 and KZ GR I would prefer IM50.  

Jan 2, 2015 at 11:35 PM Post #2,130 of 64,388
I got my KZ EDSE and KZ GR. Thanks for everyone who comment about these IEM. EDSE and GR has different sound signature. The EDSE came with some greasy spot. I really like EDSE which is similar to my KZ IE80. Very bright and neutral. Vocal is the best part of EDSE.

KZ GR seems so powerful and quite artificial. It is not my cup of tea maybe I didn't run in. It's really heavy, heavier then my CKM99. I changed the filter and found that the eartips are not fit at all. Compare with IM50 and KZ GR I would prefer IM50.  

does your GRs have the vents?.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back