Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread
Dec 27, 2014 at 12:23 PM Post #2,056 of 64,388
  You should ask him again.. one more time just to be sure.
wink_face.gif

lmao if I ask him again he'd never ship my ED8 xD

Dec 27, 2014 at 8:48 PM Post #2,059 of 64,388
  I just bought the GK-GR and the KZ-ED special edition, hope I did it right. 
o2smile.gif

GK GR has alot of problems and it dosent sound that good KZ ed is good

Dec 27, 2014 at 10:08 PM Post #2,062 of 64,388
And that's precisely the reason of why I bought these, I found the design rad.
Well, now lets just wait a month and get my own conclusions, even if I don't like them at all, I can use them as my workout earphones (because I won't give a damn if they break or not).
tongue_smile.gif

Edit:
Wait a minute, you said better sounding models for the price? but I bought them for like 6-7, what could be better for that price? I can't imagine.

Dec 28, 2014 at 12:17 AM Post #2,064 of 64,388
Which player is that? I mean app

Dec 28, 2014 at 3:47 AM Post #2,066 of 64,388
I don't really like a bassy sound so I almost went with the Micro Rings but for the same ~$16 I decided to go for a combo: GR (Looks cool), EDSE (Not the sound signature I typically go for but tons of rad reviews), and the ES (Excited about these).

As long as the build isn't terrible and they sound decent I'm probably good for about 6 bucks a pop. Though I don't know how long until it gets here... I typically get stuff a little faster than others but I'm so impatient.

Dec 28, 2014 at 6:16 AM Post #2,067 of 64,388
  And that's precisely the reason of why I bought these, I found the design rad.
Well, now lets just wait a month and get my own conclusions, even if I don't like them at all, I can use them as my workout earphones (because I won't give a damn if they break or not).
tongue_smile.gif

Edit:
Wait a minute, you said better sounding models for the price? but I bought them for like 6-7, what could be better for that price? I can't imagine.

KZ EDSE you ordered as well. :) 
I bought them for about $6 3 weeks ago, still waiting for the package. 

Dec 28, 2014 at 4:51 PM Post #2,069 of 64,388

With the right EQ setting, the KZ LPS goes from a bloated and mediocre sounding headphone, to a beautifully balanced set of cans. The EQ setting pictured makes my KZ LPS sound like a million bucks.

Try it and share impressions.

Head fi over and out

You should really check out Viper4Android. It only need root privileges to install drivers and then - it's just heaven with all this options.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back