Klipsch Image S2 and S4
Jul 23, 2009 at 4:00 AM Post #31 of 55
Quote:

Originally Posted by protege415 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i don't like how the s2 feels in your ear because it feels like if there is no oxygen and thats good for isolation but when you take out the earphone, you feel a rush of air going inside and it doesn't really feel that good.

That probably means you're getting too much suction with the silicone tips. You could try a smaller tip and see if it still seals, or switch to foam tips (such as Olives or Complys).

Jul 23, 2009 at 5:16 AM Post #32 of 55
Quote:

Originally Posted by barleyguy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That probably means you're getting too much suction with the silicone tips. You could try a smaller tip and see if it still seals, or switch to foam tips (such as Olives or Complys).

I think he's just dumb...haha i'm just kidding. he's using Large Ovals, may have to switch to Mediums.

Jul 29, 2009 at 6:58 PM Post #33 of 55
I just came back from NY and found a Sennheiser HD205 for $40 at Best Buy new. For the price, I definitely can't complain. Not the best, but they do have a nice low end and good clarity in the midrange, especially for what I paid. Very comfortable; my only complaint is I wish they were a bit clearer in the high end, but for $40, I think i got a good can. Sound great on my NAD integrated.

Jul 29, 2009 at 8:40 PM Post #35 of 55
Quote:

Originally Posted by jonhapimp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
alright the image s2 vs s4 how much of a difference are they?

Not Much, build quality wise on par, cable is the same, fit is around teh same, but the Image S4's are better in your like wearing over the ear, they sit flush. Accessory wise, the S4 comes with a dual flange instead of a small single flange and a Cruff-Proof Aluminum case.

Sound quality wise, lows are far more powerful on the Image S4, highs are a little crisper, and mids are a bit smoother and more detail.

Overall, both very good, however i think the S2's are a better deal than the S4.

Jul 29, 2009 at 10:17 PM Post #36 of 55
How is the bass on the S2, and S4? Are they punchy, heavy or lacking?
What about the S2 vs PL-50?

Quote:

Originally Posted by jleewach /img/forum/go_quote.gif
if you live near a guitar center, stop by and get a set of custom 2's for $79. It will be the same price as the s4's, will likely sound much better, and you wont have to wait forever to get them.

Is that an in store thing because their site says 200 for the Custom 2. I live near one but I don't want to go there to find it its not at that price. I got store credit there, so it can be even lower.

Aug 4, 2009 at 10:30 PM Post #41 of 55
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaoDi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Not Much, build quality wise on par, cable is the same, fit is around teh same, but the Image S4's are better in your like wearing over the ear, they sit flush. Accessory wise, the S4 comes with a dual flange instead of a small single flange and a Cruff-Proof Aluminum case.

Sound quality wise, lows are far more powerful on the Image S4, highs are a little crisper, and mids are a bit smoother and more detail.

Overall, both very good, however i think the S2's are a better deal than the S4.

Could you clearify why the S2's are a better deal? Because how you compared the two above you would say that you find the s4's better
confused_face_2.gif

Aug 5, 2009 at 6:47 AM Post #44 of 55
Quote:

Originally Posted by lennart152 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Could you clearify why the S2's are a better deal? Because how you compared the two above you would say that you find the s4's better
confused_face_2.gif

Well obviously the S4's or better...well they should be at least. What i'm saying is that the difference doesn't justify the price difference, so the Image S2 is a better deal.

Quote:

any good reviews of image s4 out thr from head-fi ppl ??

One moment please =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back