Kickstarter Headphone - Grain Audio, any thoughts?
Apr 25, 2013 at 4:39 PM Post #61 of 102
Saw these the other day and I'm sorely tempted to bite.
Especially since they've been funded now...

I reckon I'd go for the PWS and IE's though, not sure the OE's would stack up to my Momentum's in terms of comfort.

It's payday next week too.. choices choices!

Would be great if some sample units could get sent out for impressions!

Apr 25, 2013 at 9:53 PM Post #62 of 102
A preview definitely sounds like a good idea. You could even do an around the world tour similar to Heir Audio, with requirements for each participant. 

Overall, I love the look of them. I really wish I had more money just floating around, I would buy every product off of aesthetics alone. If the tone is neutral with a slightly sweet edge, I'm sold.

May 5, 2013 at 1:33 PM Post #65 of 102
Quote:
only 18h left to pick these up at discounted price + free international shipping + possible 25% off coupon once the campaign ends.

Are you able to link or quote where free international shipping is stated? I've been following this project and that would seal the deal for me on the OEH.

EDIT: found it; in the FAQ section. Welp, guess I'd better pledge.

May 5, 2013 at 6:03 PM Post #66 of 102
Quote:
Are you able to link or quote where free international shipping is stated? I've been following this project and that would seal the deal for me on the OEH.

EDIT: found it; in the FAQ section. Welp, guess I'd better pledge.

Do it! :wink:

I guess I'll use the discount on the PWS once reviews are up!

Sep 25, 2013 at 4:02 PM Post #69 of 102
Full size have not come out yet... In fact, it seems they were having some problems and their release was pushed back to the end of the year I believe... (I also believe they're probably going to suck... and yes, I'm a backer.)

The only products they have available at the moment is their PWS system and MAYBE their in-ear headphones.

Sep 25, 2013 at 4:34 PM Post #70 of 102
  Full size have not come out yet... In fact, it seems they were having some problems and their release was pushed back to the end of the year I believe... (I also believe they're probably going to suck... and yes, I'm a backer.)

The only products they have available at the moment is their PWS system and MAYBE their in-ear headphones.

Yea it looks like their in-ear is on the market already... who knows what these in-ears sound like, but it's worth a shot I guess...

Sep 25, 2013 at 7:02 PM Post #71 of 102

Yea it looks like their in-ear is on the market already... who knows what these in-ears sound like, but it's worth a shot I guess...

Since I'm not really an "IEM" fan, I decided to not get them... I will PROBABLY buy the PWS since we have a 25% coupon to buy from them!

Oct 31, 2013 at 7:15 PM Post #73 of 102
Pledged for the over-ear headphones, still waiting for them. Their in ear and bluetooth speakers have shipped, but the headphones apparently have been delayed till December... Have a feeling we wont see them until next year if you follow Kickstarter trends. 

Nov 1, 2013 at 1:47 AM Post #74 of 102
  Pledged for the over-ear headphones, still waiting for them. Their in ear and bluetooth speakers have shipped, but the headphones apparently have been delayed till December... Have a feeling we wont see them until next year if you follow Kickstarter trends. 

Agree :frowning2:
I'm actually kind of curious of getting the PWS with the 25% coupon they provided to backers... 

Nov 1, 2013 at 5:03 AM Post #75 of 102
I'm a backer and got the in ear headphones

Very nice packaging.

Not sure how to compare them, when it comes to in ear, I only use the iPhone headphones and heir 4.ai.

All I can say is that they are really bassy (not beats bassy but up there), seems a little more detailed, but rather use the iPhone's since the grain audio's bass kinda gets in the way.

They look nice, but the wood could use a little more polish
I probably won't be using them much.

They sent me 2 tshirts so I'm not too dissapointed.

Honestly I wasn't expecting much about the inears.
More interested on how the onears turn out to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back