Kennerton ODIN, MAGISTER, VALI, Magni, Gjallarhorn, Rögnir, Thridi, Wodan, Thekk, and Thror Discussion.
Jan 12, 2022 at 10:23 PM Post #6,886 of 10,026

William Murdock posted his Rognir first impression video.

Jan 12, 2022 at 11:04 PM Post #6,887 of 10,026
Jan 12, 2022 at 11:12 PM Post #6,888 of 10,026
But what is Strayngs II’s impression: 👍 or 👍👍👍 ?
Lol... He has actually never had them on his head with the cable attached . His impression was that it was a lot of fun to wear!

Jan 13, 2022 at 5:10 AM Post #6,889 of 10,026
Hello everyone ; You will find below comparative measurements of FR carried out on the same measuring bench, of two planar Kennerton headphones (my Thekk and my son's Thror) compared to two Sennheiser headphones that I own (my HD 400 Pro and my HD 560S )

22011310084123553817748454.jpg

Kennerton Thekk (FR) (Note: 10 dB SPL separate each horizontal band; the last horizontal band peaks at 90 dB SPL: highest dotted horizontal line).

22011310084123553817748455.jpg

Kennerton Thror (FR)

22011108053623553817746426.jpg

Sennheiser HD 400 Pro (FR)

22011108053623553817746425.jpg

Sennheiser HD 560S (FR)

Source forum, in French, for these measurements: https://www.homecinema-fr.com/forum/post180849054.html#p180849054 ; https://www.homecinema-fr.com/forum/post180849241.html#p180849241 ; and https://www.homecinema-fr.com/forum/post180850898.html#p180850898

The two most balanced headphones, in terms of tonality, are undoubtedly the two Sennheiser headphones, which sound the most accurate for tonality, and in particular for female and male voices; the extensions in the bass (sub-bass) and in the treble (harmonics> 4 KHz) are also better with both Sennheiser headphones versus both Kennerton headphones, which are a little short.

Listening, my favorite headphones are the Sennheiser HD 400 Pro, with a little more bass (+ 2 dB SPL in the bass) than the HD 560S, a little more clear in tone.

Otherwise, I put the Thekk and Thror on an equal footing, with a more distinctive tone (less neutral than that of Sennheiser headphones); the Thror being a little more centered on the medium, and slightly lacking bass in SPL level and also extension in treble (above 4 KHz); but it remains overall a little more neutral than the Thekk ; the later is more rich in bass and low-mids even if the Thekk lacks a little sub-bass (under 50 Hz), and has also a slightly pronounced peak in the treble at 8 KHz (with wheezing more underlined for the ssss), which also gives it a little more aeration for the soundstage.

Last edited:
Jan 13, 2022 at 8:38 AM Post #6,890 of 10,026
Ok, 2nd attempt. Sorry about that, but the good price won't wait.
Which one of the entry level Kennertons is better for metal: M-12s, Magni, GH 40? Can they somehow compete with Denon d7200 and Beyerdynamic 700 pro X?
Need your honest and subjective opinion, otherwise I will have to buy Sennheiser 569:)

Jan 13, 2022 at 10:25 AM Post #6,891 of 10,026
Just checked,
Magni with special pads suits best for metal out of the Kennerton headphones.
Ok, 2nd attempt. Sorry about that, but the good price won't wait.
Which one of the entry level Kennertons is better for metal: M-12s, Magni, GH 40? Can they somehow compete with Denon d7200 and Beyerdynamic 700 pro X?
Need your honest and subjective opinion, otherwise I will have to buy Sennheiser 569:)

Jan 13, 2022 at 10:58 AM Post #6,893 of 10,026
For me the dense full size memory foam pads work best that Kennerton has available

Jan 13, 2022 at 4:16 PM Post #6,894 of 10,026
I have a question for those who have experience with the Magni's:

I recently got a set of Magni's in Bog Oak. They are v2's. I do like their sound but of course my brain is telling me that I need to have it upgraded to v3 for the best possible performance. Along with that, the left ear cuts in and out (can't tell if it's the cable or the plug).

I contacted Kennerton, and was told that I can upgrade to v3 for about $170 (which would include new wood as the bog oak isn't available for the v3) or I can upgrade to v3 plus all inner components, connectors and drivers along with a "special headband upgrade" so basically a full rebuild for $330. I got the pair for $550 shipped off the used market, I feel like I could have just bought a brand new pair of v3's at that point, and would pretty much have a brand new pair of v3's.

Has anyone gone through the upgrade process or heard the v2 vs the v3 and can tell me in their opinion if it was worth the upgrade? My other thought was to sell my bog oak v2 for what I paid and just order a brand new pair of v3 from audio46.

Jan 13, 2022 at 6:31 PM Post #6,895 of 10,026
Hello everyone ; You will find below comparative measurements of FR carried out on the same measuring bench, of two planar Kennerton headphones (my Thekk and my son's Thror) compared to two Sennheiser headphones that I own (my HD 400 Pro and my HD 560S )

22011310084123553817748454.jpg

Kennerton Thekk (FR) (Note: 10 dB SPL separate each horizontal band; the last horizontal band peaks at 90 dB SPL: highest dotted horizontal line).

22011310084123553817748455.jpg

Kennerton Thror (FR)

22011108053623553817746426.jpg

Sennheiser HD 400 Pro (FR)

22011108053623553817746425.jpg

Sennheiser HD 560S (FR)

Source forum, in French, for these measurements: https://www.homecinema-fr.com/forum/post180849054.html#p180849054 ; https://www.homecinema-fr.com/forum/post180849241.html#p180849241 ; and https://www.homecinema-fr.com/forum/post180850898.html#p180850898

The two most balanced headphones, in terms of tonality, are undoubtedly the two Sennheiser headphones, which sound the most accurate for tonality, and in particular for female and male voices; the extensions in the bass (sub-bass) and in the treble (harmonics> 4 KHz) are also better with both Sennheiser headphones versus both Kennerton headphones, which are a little short.

Listening, my favorite headphones are the Sennheiser HD 400 Pro, with a little more bass (+ 2 dB SPL in the bass) than the HD 560S, a little more clear in tone.

Otherwise, I put the Thekk and Thror on an equal footing, with a more distinctive tone (less neutral than that of Sennheiser headphones); the Thror being a little more centered on the medium, and slightly lacking bass in SPL level and also extension in treble (above 4 KHz); but it remains overall a little more neutral than the Thekk ; the later is more rich in bass and low-mids even if the Thekk lacks a little sub-bass (under 50 Hz), and has also a slightly pronounced peak in the treble at 8 KHz (with wheezing more underlined for the ssss), which also gives it a little more aeration for the soundstage.
Thank you very much for sharing your knowledge... You forgot something, the Sennheisers are the most affordable cans of the quartet :wink:

I love that you have changed your mind and now own and enjoy more terrenal headphones :L3000: I always remember a guy (dmdm, not longer a member here) which had the Sony Z1Rs, Meze Empyrean and Abyss 1266 TC and preferred the Sonys.

I love these guys in head-fi, truly friends of our wallets :relieved: :beerchug:

Jan 16, 2022 at 2:54 AM Post #6,896 of 10,026
Thank you very much for sharing your knowledge... You forgot something, the Sennheisers are the most affordable cans of the quartet :wink:

I love that you have changed your mind and now own and enjoy more terrenal headphones :L3000: I always remember a guy (dmdm, not longer a member here) which had the Sony Z1Rs, Meze Empyrean and Abyss 1266 TC and preferred the Sonys.

I love these guys in head-fi, truly friends of our wallets :relieved: :beerchug:

Hi @Terriero. :)

Has your volcano on the Spanish island of La Palma finally calmed down to let you listen to music in peace with your favorite headphones?

For my part, in France, a few hundred kilometers from the Auvergne volcanoes (asleep for a few tens of thousands of years), I listened again last night my favorite headphones, and not to change, the Finnish metal symphonic music band Nightwish singing in front of a Hispanic (Argentine) audience : a very beautiful symphonic poem "Dead Boy's Poem", with the very beautiful voice of Floor Jansen, which we sometimes forget that she is a Soprano singer, but capable of going very low in tone, when it is necessary.

I listened to the Kennerton Thekk (one of my favorite Kennerton headphones with the Thror, but also the Odin mk2) and the two Sennheiser headphones at my disposal: the HD 560S and the HD 400 Pro, two twin headphones, but which differ by some physical aspects and by frequency response details, at least for my copies.

About the price of these headphones, I didn't insist too much in my previous post, because a lot of people (of which I'm no longer a part) don't attach any importance to the price of the headphones, and choose their headphones because they sound good to their ears, or according to other criteria of choice which sometimes escape me.
As a proof, some people will buy a very expensive IEM headphone tested by the critic Crinacle, knowingly: maybe for the prestige of the brand ? https://crinacle.com/2019/11/23/cliffnotes-obravo-ra-c-cu-10000-joke/

Me, I bought all my headphones, because they were (for my Kennerton headphones), original, well build and with a decent sound, sometimes addictive, despite the coloring (like the Odin), even if heavy and not always comfortable to wear, at least for the first Kennerton headphones ; and then this beauty of the woods presented ...

I chose the Sennheiser headphones, not for their price (even if they are not expensive), because they sounded good, and especially right in tone, and for the reproduction of voices and instruments ; the tonal accuracy is for me the first criterion of fidelity of a Hi-Fi headphone.

Without immediate comparison of my Kennerton headphones with my two latest Sennheiser headphones, well, I could live happily with my Thekk (and my son's Thror); now that I have compared them, objectively (measurements) and subjectively (listening), well, let's say that I now have a listening preference for my Sennheiser headphones, which sound much more accurate tonally speaking while being of similar technicality, and this without any consideration of the price of these headphones.

I translate here, in English (via an online translator) my last post written on this subject on the French-speaking forum HCFR.
(Source: https://www.homecinema-fr.com/forum/post180853232.html#p180853232)

"
Good evening everyone.

Well, I see that my tinkering done above for my measurements with headphones (yet carried out very rigorously in the measurement protocol) did not stir the crowds, because, it seems, of its frequency resolution of only 1/ 3 octave (while it would have taken a precision microphone measuring 1/48th octave ...).

However, despite this low frequency resolution of my measurements, I thought I saw on my graphs some significant level differences in dB SPL in different registers (bass, medium, treble, for short) between the four headphones measured (in the same conditions) which are the Sennheiser HD 400 Pro and HD 560 S headphones (distinguished from each other by an average bass level of approximately 2 dB SPL higher in the HD 400 Pro than the HD 560S) and the Kennerton Thekk headphones and Thror, also differing by a higher bass (and lower mid) level (by a few dB SPL) in the Thekk versus Thror).

Since the music cannot be heard through the microphone (even with a frequency resolution of 1/48th of an octave), I swapped my pro Phonic PAA3 microphone for my ears (bionic resolution, 1/10,000th of an octave) for listen again to 3 of these 4 headphones (the Thekk, the HD 400 Pro and the HD 5650S), on one of my favorite "modern" and dynamic music, both instrumental and vocal, which moves a little (if according to the movements of the Argentinian public of this live concert in Buenos Aires of Nightwish).

I chose this title, a little moving from the concert, Dead Boy's Poem, to listen to (and compare) again my headphones plugged into the Viva 2A3 amp; the optical Blu-Ray player (numeric output PCM) on my Audiomat Maestro Reference dac (for those who don't know it yet); amp hot (and dac on) for several hours (to warm up my house a little, because it's -4°c outside, at the time I'm talking to you).

What to say ?

Compared to Sennheiser headphones (HD 400 Pro and HD 560 S), listening to the Thekk gives the impression of having passed through an open barrel: the tones are distorted, a little cavernous and distorting the timbre of the voices in a noticeable way: the soprano voice of the singer (Floor Jansen) sounds like an alto voice, when she really is a soprano; electric guitars lose all shine and sound very warm, without any shine, without being enough incisive ; they are too distant; ditto for the cymbals which are "off".
The bass are well present with the Thekk, as much as with the HD 400 Pro; it lacks a bit of level with the HD 560S (at least my copy).
The speed of these three headphones is similar; especially the impact of the two bass drums (foot) is similar between the HD 400 Pro and the Thekk.
The Thekk is no more dynamic in the bass than the HD 400 Pro, which defends itself really well.
The aeration (for the sound stage) of the Thekk is similar to that of the HD 560S; it is a little less with the HD 400 Pro, a little lesse airy.
The resolution of the three headphones is similar regardless of the registers listened (bass, midrange, treble) to; what differentiates them is above all the level of restitution (in dB SPL) of the registers in question, in particular well set back in the treble for the Thekk, and this has a very clear effect on the tone.

The headphones that seem to me to have the best tone, the most balanced between bass, midrange and treble, are the HD 400 Pro, followed by the HD 560S (a little clearer in tone, and less bassy than the HD 400 Pro), followed by the most unbalanced and strange Thekk, for tone, especially when moving quickly from Thekk to the HD 400 Pro.

If I do a small summary table, I would say this:
Tone (tonal accuracy and register balance): HD 400 Pro > HD 560S >> Thekk.
Soundstage (aeration): Thekk = HD 560S > (slightly) HD 400 Pro
Resolution: Thekk = HD 560S = HD 400 Pro
Speed: Thekk = HD 560S = HD 400 Pro.
Slam (bass impact): HD400 Pro = Thekk > HD 560S
Emotion: HD 400 Pro (fair, full and balanced sound) > HD 560 S (fair sound, a little less full, a little less balanced) > Thekk (full, but "false", unbalanced sound).

These are my listening impressions , tonight, of these three headphones.

One last remark, to those who would say that my HD 400 Pro is identical to my HD560S (with the exception of course of the cable and the color of the logo), and who would insinuate that my listening differences are imaginary, I would retort that it is objectively false, with the measurement of FR (even if it is at 1/3 octave) and with the observation of a reflection of light, on the bottom of the driver, through the fabric filter covering the driver (present with the HD 400 Pro and absent with the HD 560S).

That's all, and that's not bad enough, after just listening to this very beautiful "metal" symphonic poem by Nightwish.

Enjoy the rest of the evening. "

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2022 at 3:54 PM Post #6,897 of 10,026
Hi @Terriero. :)

Has your volcano on the Spanish island of La Palma finally calmed down to let you listen to music in peace with your favorite headphones?

For my part, in France, a few hundred kilometers from the Auvergne volcanoes (asleep for a few tens of thousands of years), I listened again last night my favorite headphones, and not to change, the Finnish metal symphonic music band Nightwish singing in front of a Hispanic (Argentine) audience : a very beautiful symphonic poem "Dead Boy's Poem", with the very beautiful voice of Floor Jansen, which we sometimes forget that she is a Soprano singer, but capable of going very low in tone, when it is necessary.

I listened to the Kennerton Thekk (one of my favorite Kennerton headphones with the Thror, but also the Odin mk2) and the two Sennheiser headphones at my disposal: the HD 560S and the HD 400 Pro, two twin headphones, but which differ by some physical aspects and by frequency response details, at least for my copies.

About the price of these headphones, I didn't insist too much in my previous post, because a lot of people (of which I'm no longer a part) don't attach any importance to the price of the headphones, and choose their headphones because they sound good to their ears, or according to other criteria of choice which sometimes escape me.
As a proof, some people will buy a very expensive IEM headphone tested by the critic Crinacle, knowingly: maybe for the prestige of the brand ? https://crinacle.com/2019/11/23/cliffnotes-obravo-ra-c-cu-10000-joke/

Me, I bought all my headphones, because they were (for my Kennerton headphones), original, well build and with a decent sound, sometimes addictive, despite the coloring (like the Odin), even if heavy and not always comfortable to wear, at least for the first Kennerton headphones ; and then this beauty of the woods presented ...

I chose the Sennheiser headphones, not for their price (even if they are not expensive), because they sounded good, and especially right in tone, and for the reproduction of voices and instruments ; the tonal accuracy is for me the first criterion of fidelity of a Hi-Fi headphone.

Without immediate comparison of my Kennerton headphones with my two latest Sennheiser headphones, well, I could live happily with my Thekk (and my son's Thror); now that I have compared them, objectively (measurements) and subjectively (listening), well, let's say that I now have a listening preference for my Sennheiser headphones, which sound much more accurate tonally speaking while being of similar technicality, and this without any consideration of the price of these headphones.

I translate here, in English (via an online translator) my last post written on this subject on the French-speaking forum HCFR.
(Source: https://www.homecinema-fr.com/forum/post180853232.html#p180853232)

"
Good evening everyone.

Well, I see that my tinkering done above for my measurements with headphones (yet carried out very rigorously in the measurement protocol) did not stir the crowds, because, it seems, of its frequency resolution of only 1/ 3 octave (while it would have taken a precision microphone measuring 1/48th octave ...).

However, despite this low frequency resolution of my measurements, I thought I saw on my graphs some significant level differences in dB SPL in different registers (bass, medium, treble, for short) between the four headphones measured (in the same conditions) which are the Sennheiser HD 400 Pro and HD 560 S headphones (distinguished from each other by an average bass level of approximately 2 dB SPL higher in the HD 400 Pro than the HD 560S) and the Kennerton Thekk headphones and Thror, also differing by a higher bass (and lower mid) level (by a few dB SPL) in the Thekk versus Thror).

Since the music cannot be heard through the microphone (even with a frequency resolution of 1/48th of an octave), I swapped my pro Phonic PAA3 microphone for my ears (bionic resolution, 1/10,000th of an octave) for listen again to 3 of these 4 headphones (the Thekk, the HD 400 Pro and the HD 5650S), on one of my favorite "modern" and dynamic music, both instrumental and vocal, which moves a little (if according to the movements of the Argentinian public of this live concert in Buenos Aires of Nightwish).

I chose this title, a little moving from the concert, Dead Boy's Poem, to listen to (and compare) again my headphones plugged into the Viva 2A3 amp; the optical Blu-Ray player (numeric output PCM) on my Audiomat Maestro Reference dac (for those who don't know it yet); amp hot (and dac on) for several hours (to warm up my house a little, because it's -4°c outside, at the time I'm talking to you).

What to say ?

Compared to Sennheiser headphones (HD 400 Pro and HD 560 S), listening to the Thekk gives the impression of having passed through an open barrel: the tones are distorted, a little cavernous and distorting the timbre of the voices in a noticeable way: the soprano voice of the singer (Floor Jansen) sounds like an alto voice, when she really is a soprano; electric guitars lose all shine and sound very warm, without any shine, without being enough incisive ; they are too distant; ditto for the cymbals which are "off".
The bass are well present with the Thekk, as much as with the HD 400 Pro; it lacks a bit of level with the HD 560S (at least my copy).
The speed of these three headphones is similar; especially the impact of the two bass drums (foot) is similar between the HD 400 Pro and the Thekk.
The Thekk is no more dynamic in the bass than the HD 400 Pro, which defends itself really well.
The aeration (for the sound stage) of the Thekk is similar to that of the HD 560S; it is a little less with the HD 400 Pro, a little lesse airy.
The resolution of the three headphones is similar regardless of the registers listened (bass, midrange, treble) to; what differentiates them is above all the level of restitution (in dB SPL) of the registers in question, in particular well set back in the treble for the Thekk, and this has a very clear effect on the tone.

The headphones that seem to me to have the best tone, the most balanced between bass, midrange and treble, are the HD 400 Pro, followed by the HD 560S (a little clearer in tone, and less bassy than the HD 400 Pro), followed by the most unbalanced and strange Thekk, for tone, especially when moving quickly from Thekk to the HD 400 Pro.

If I do a small summary table, I would say this:
Tone (tonal accuracy and register balance): HD 400 Pro > HD 560S >> Thekk.
Soundstage (aeration): Thekk = HD 560S > (slightly) HD 400 Pro
Resolution: Thekk = HD 560S = HD 400 Pro
Speed: Thekk = HD 560S = HD 400 Pro.
Slam (bass impact): HD400 Pro = Thekk > HD 560S
Emotion: HD 400 Pro (fair, full and balanced sound) > HD 560 S (fair sound, a little less full, a little less balanced) > Thekk (full, but "false", unbalanced sound).

These are my listening impressions , tonight, of these three headphones.

One last remark, to those who would say that my HD 400 Pro is identical to my HD560S (with the exception of course of the cable and the color of the logo), and who would insinuate that my listening differences are imaginary, I would retort that it is objectively false, with the measurement of FR (even if it is at 1/3 octave) and with the observation of a reflection of light, on the bottom of the driver, through the fabric filter covering the driver (present with the HD 400 Pro and absent with the HD 560S).

That's all, and that's not bad enough, after just listening to this very beautiful "metal" symphonic poem by Nightwish.

Enjoy the rest of the evening. "

Thanks Eric, I don't live in La Palma, but I know some people from there which informed me during the eruption. Fortunately, it seems to be ended...

Today I was thinking in sharing with you this Nightwish performance and this morning, when I took a look at the forum, I found your long post, also about Nightwish, and, of course, headphones :L3000: :beerchug:

I usually don't like the new albums, after Tarja Turunen left the band, because I find most songs similar to ones I've listened to before or more in the comercial side...

I have listened to the old songs that I love from them "Planet Hell, She is my sin, Bless the child, Ever Dream and Nemo" I will soon continue with Sleeping Sun and except from a particular song (which I prefer Tarja with it), like Planet Hell, I love the Floor' different approach to those songs I love... And by the way, I also fell in love with her and her indumentary :heart_eyes: (I love women with gothic dressing)...

Editing: I have just listened to that "Dead Boy's Poem" performance and sounded incredible with the Beyer DT 1990 Pros (Amiron wireless foam pads applied). At the beginning of the songs, I always miss the special Tarja's voice, but Floor fills more the stage :relieved:

The thing with Floor is that I love gothic metal and I loved her a lot with After Forever. I don't know if you have listened to those albums... Maybe you don't like the grunts in the music, but I love the contrast of a grunt male voice and a delicate female one... :L3000:

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2022 at 5:30 PM Post #6,898 of 10,026
Thanks Eric, I don't live in La Palma, but I know some people from there which informed me during the eruption. Fortunately, it seems to be ended...

Today I was thinking in sharing with you this Nightwish performance and this morning, when I took a look at the forum, I found your long post, also about Nightwish, and, of course, headphones :L3000: :beerchug:

I usually don't like the new albums, after Tarja Turunen left the band, because I find most songs similar to ones I've listened to before or more in the comercial side...

I have listened to the old songs that I love from them "Planet Hell, She is my sin, Bless the child, Ever Dream and Nemo" I will soon continue with Sleeping Sun and except from a particular song (which I prefer Tarja with it), like Planet Hell, I love the Floor' different approach to those songs I love... And by the way, I also fell in love with her and her indumentary :heart_eyes: (I love women with gothic dressing)...

Hi. :beerchug:

I have always looked for headphones that reproduce female voices with the most emotion; the Kennerton headphones were decent, but over time, I also seek the tonal accuracy of these voices, a guarantee of greater truthfulness, and for me of emotion. My two Sennheiser headphones bring me this emotion.

Going back to Nightwish, I don't know the band's first lyric singer, Tarja Turunen, because I discovered the band quite late in the band's history; but the last singer of the band, Floor Jansen, with a soprano voice, who comes from a metal band, has something unique in her singing abilities (very versatile) and her stage play that goes beyond mere dress and her gothic look, even if she is not of the Gothic type; sometimes, a simple T-shirt will make her just as extraordinary, especially since since the departure of bassist and singer Marco Hietala, just a year ago, she now sings for two ; she has an incredible stage presence.

The band's concert in France in Nîmes on July 2 is maintained, I can't wait to be there. :)

Out of topic, if this is still possible (in spoiler)

About our children, sometimes curious to open a box of headphones or to go get a polystyrene chips on the lid of an Obsession brand telescope; headphones aren't my only obsession as a hobby. :)

22011611412723553817753769.jpg

22011611451623553817753773.jpg

22011611412723553817753770.jpg

My oldest son, who now owns the Kennerton Thror headphones, has since grown; it has even surpassed me in size, but not that of the telescope !

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2022 at 5:55 PM Post #6,899 of 10,026
Hi. :beerchug:

I have always looked for headphones that reproduce female voices with the most emotion; the Kennerton headphones were decent, but over time, I also seek the tonal accuracy of these voices, a guarantee of greater truthfulness, and for me of emotion. My two Sennheiser headphones bring me this emotion.

Going back to Nightwish, I don't know the band's first opera singer, Tarja Turunen, because I discovered the band quite late in the band's history; but the last singer of the band, Floor Jansen, with a soprano voice, who comes from a metal band, has something unique in her singing abilities (very versatile) and her stage play that goes beyond mere dress and her gothic look, even if she is not of the Gothic type; sometimes, a simple T-shirt will make her just as extraordinary, especially since since the departure of bassist and singer Marco Hietala, just a year ago, she now sings for two ; she has an incredible stage presence.

The band's concert in France in Nîmes on July 2 is maintained, I can't wait to be there. :)

Out of topic, if this is still possible (in spoiler)

About our children, sometimes curious to open a box of headphones or to go get a polystyrene chips on the lid of an Obsession brand telescope; headphones aren't my only obsession as a hobby. :)

22011611412723553817753769.jpg

22011611451623553817753773.jpg

22011611412723553817753770.jpg

My oldest son, who now owns the Kennerton Thror headphones, has since grown; it has even surpassed me in size, but not that of the telescope !

I thought the Thekk had great tonal accuracy.

Jan 16, 2022 at 6:03 PM Post #6,900 of 10,026
I am shifting my attention to the GH40 so that I become much more comfortable with them as opposed to the Dynamic. That will be the first review I write between the two, when that eventually happens. It is difficult for my old brain to critically listen to two for review. That said I really enjoy the Dynamic 😀

Users who are viewing this thread

Back