Kennerton ODIN, MAGISTER, VALI, Magni, Gjallarhorn, Rögnir, Thridi, Wodan, Thekk, and Thror Discussion.
Aug 9, 2021 at 8:08 AM Post #5,689 of 10,023
Do people over 16yo listen to Manowar?? Jokes aside, I've listened to them in my childhood and they got some decent tunes but I've always seen Manowar as kind of parody.
I think if Manowar arrive in your life when you're under 16, then they tend to stay with you. Some people are fortunate to outgrow them and live happy and healthy lives. For the rest of us, we remain in our mother's basements (to wit., dungeons) and dream of being swept away by voluptuous babes riding steel dragons across a blazing sky of pure molten metal #LifeGoals

Aug 9, 2021 at 8:25 AM Post #5,690 of 10,023
I think if Manowar arrive in your life when you're under 16, then they tend to stay with you. Some people are fortunate to outgrow them and live happy and healthy lives. For the rest of us, we remain in our mother's basements (to wit., dungeons) and dream of being swept away by voluptuous babes riding steel dragons across a blazing sky of pure molten metal #LifeGoals
The legend that is Steve Terryberry said it better then I ever could:

ooooooooahhhhhhhhhh
gallop through the icy fields
destination unknown
eternal sunshine everlasting
enlightening our souls
battle cry and glows eternal
darkness through the night
fly ever free to the heavens
burning in the light

spread wings eternal salvation
arise defenders of the skies

wings, soar, stars
battle cry we’re moving onwards
souls, hearts, light
burning sunlight everlasting
we burn beneath the sky

(solo)

wings, soar, stars
souls, hearts, light
wings, soar, stars
souls, hearts, light

And the "making of"; well actually the original video. The outcome song was that epic that he decided to make an "official" clip for it as well.

Aug 9, 2021 at 8:29 AM Post #5,692 of 10,023
When I was young I did a lot of Manowar listening, but the only two albums that I was listening were Fighting the World and Kings of Metal. Nowadays I don't listen to Manowar, maybe I should try again. The only other heavy metal bands that I was listening when I was young beside Manowar were Iron Maiden, Judas Priest (Painkiller) and Helloween. After that period (early 90-91) I started listening to more extreme metal but I still love Iron Maiden

Aug 9, 2021 at 10:00 AM Post #5,694 of 10,023
do you have any LSA diamond headphones anyway that this is your main picture? if so would you write about it? , everything that comes to mind. @arielext if you can compare it to any Kennerton model I would love it.
Yes I have that exact LSA HP-Diamond. One of the pre-main release. Current HP-Diamonds have a darker wood (Palisander).
The HP-Diamond is a very detailed and fast headphone which should be a very close relative to Kennerton Wodan 2021. I say should be since I haven't compared them next to each other. My other planar "Kennerton" was the HP-1 and I prefer the detail and speed of the Diamond over the HP-1. Only downside which I see (though fixable) is the lean bass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back