Kennerton ODIN, MAGISTER, VALI, Magni, Gjallarhorn, Rögnir, Thridi, Wodan, Thekk, and Thror Discussion.
Jun 22, 2020 at 10:57 AM Post #3,031 of 10,023
Gjallarhorn is a fully closed-back type of headphones. Moreover, its body is made entirely of wood (from 2 parts). As with the LSA HP-02, the wood type in these headphones has been carefully selected for a long time. And it is a very important part in this model. Based on the results of many experiments, we chose 2 kinds of Wood - Curly Maple and Ash. But ash is more difficult to process. So we settled on a maple tree. Of course, we can make these headphones from, for example, Zebrano or Wenge. But they will sound very different, and perhaps no better than an old Shoe. Believe me, in this case, it is. Therefore, Gjallarhorn will only be produced from Maple and possibly Ash for the time being. If you want a darker finishing - contact us, we will make for you a dark option that you will definitely like.
nice to hear thatt we can get it in a darker finish

Jun 22, 2020 at 10:58 AM Post #3,032 of 10,023
Gjallarhorn is a fully closed-back type of headphones. Moreover, its body is made entirely of wood (from 2 parts). As with the LSA HP-02, the wood type in these headphones has been carefully selected for a long time. And it is a very important part in this model. Based on the results of many experiments, we chose 2 kinds of Wood - Curly Maple and Ash. But ash is more difficult to process. So we settled on a maple tree. Of course, we can make these headphones from, for example, Zebrano or Wenge. But they will sound very different, and perhaps no better than an old Shoe. Believe me, in this case, it is. Therefore, Gjallarhorn will only be produced from Maple and possibly Ash for the time being. If you want a darker finishing - contact us, we will make for you a dark option that you will definitely like.

I just ordered :) before even reading this.

Jun 22, 2020 at 10:58 AM Post #3,033 of 10,023
Maybe it can beat the ZMF Verite closed as well for less than half price...
i hope so too that it can beat for more than the half of the price

Jun 22, 2020 at 11:08 AM Post #3,035 of 10,023
I just ordered :) before even reading this.
If you want, we can take photos of all available now headphones - although they are all made of the same wood, but they are very different in both pattern and color ( a bit darker, or a bit lighter). And you will be able to choose the option that you like best. And you can be sure you will receive exactly this option.

Jun 22, 2020 at 11:41 AM Post #3,037 of 10,023
If you want, we can take photos of all available now headphones - although they are all made of the same wood, but they are very different in both pattern and color ( a bit darker, or a bit lighter). And you will be able to choose the option that you like best. And you can be sure you will receive exactly this option.

Excellent, sounds great :)

Jun 22, 2020 at 11:48 AM Post #3,038 of 10,023
Yes, please show us the photos with different references number or name, so we can choose, great idea !
Excellent, sounds great :)
Sorry, the quality of the camera in my smartphone is so-so... But I hope that the difference between them is still visible...

Attachments

• gh_1.jpg
    gh_1.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • gh_2.jpg
    gh_2.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • gh_3.jpg
    gh_3.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 0
  • gh_4.jpg
    gh_4.jpg