Kaku finally vindicates UFO believers
Sep 3, 2010 at 11:06 AM Post #32 of 62

Quote:
The UMMO aliens have exchanged a hell lot of letters w/ VIP's all around the world over decades, sharing some of their knowledge w/ physicians to prove their background...they said that they were really surprised by the humans artistic skills and that they had nothing like music and painting on their planets. They also said that they couldn't stand the idea of sleeping in beds, as these would quickly become dirty and full of microbes/germs. They wrote +3800 pages of correspondance, explaining how life goes on their planets. Some believe it to be a very elaborated hoax, but the letters were sent from all over the world, and some of them included highly technical informations.

The Urantia Book?

Sep 4, 2010 at 2:20 PM Post #35 of 62

Quote:
wink said:

So, who went there to discover it? sUpermAn?

Well "evidence" of human genomes I think.

Apr 11, 2011 at 7:20 AM Post #36 of 62
Roswell 
biggrin.gif

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1375203/The-memo-proves-aliens-landed-Roswell--released-online-FBI.html

Apr 11, 2011 at 8:50 PM Post #37 of 62
Paging Agent Mulder. :)

The stills from the acknowledged fake alien autopsy video add a nice touch.

Though the creator of the hoax video claims that it is a "recreation" of a badly damaged original. :D

Apr 11, 2011 at 9:15 PM Post #38 of 62
I believe aliens exist, but weather or not we've ever been visited is up for debate. The reason is that if you think about it an infinite number of planets (as the universe is always expanding) even if only one in a billion planets support life and only one in a billion of those has advanced life such as human level intelligence then there has to be some. With that said planets are very far apart from each other even with "advanced" technology, so I believe that we likely have never been visited and all "visits" are likely just hoax's of course I could be wrong. 

Apr 11, 2011 at 9:32 PM Post #39 of 62
What makes you think that humans are from this planet in the first place? I've read that there has been evidence found in the furthest reaches of space of the building blocks of human existence, such as carbon, silicon, sodium, etc. (so it must be true).

Apr 11, 2011 at 10:16 PM Post #40 of 62
Yes, panspermia is interesting. Also, there is life out there. IIRC, that space mold that caused trouble on Mir was living in the vacuum.

So life is out there. Intelligent life is likely, too. But it doesn't look very easy to travel long distances or locate other intelligent life among the trillions of possibilities.

One thing I find very amusing is how every alleged UFO photo shows a craft that conforms to prevailing style. The 1950s UFOs look like something designed in the 1950s. Apparently, the aliens design their craft along with our expectations of what an alien spaceship should look like. :)

Though there are some odd things in the sky. My mother saw a UFO as a child. She was out with a friend and witnessed an unexplained bright light in the sky - so did many others in the community. The local airports said that nothing was in the sky. I've seen a few strange things leave MCAS Yuma in the wee hours. I can ID by sound everything that normally comes and goes here. What I've heard was not anything that flies in daylight. And I'm fairly sure that little green men aren't flying them. :) It's always fun to catch a whiff of a black project.

Apr 11, 2011 at 10:45 PM Post #41 of 62
Our world is based on 2dimensional, heaven and hell, good and bad, devil and god,etc. Our morality is based on this also. Lot of our sanity is anchored in belief in the creator who is fantastically omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent. This has kept in line and is the bedrock of our society.

Aliens with superior intelligence,etc are very unsettling for us. If aliens are as superior as we know them to be, they will probably treat us as the amazon tribes and let us be with our limited intelligence,limitations. Possibly they are our creators,us being some chemical equations and laboratory experiment for their greater,superior intelligence.Superior as they may be, aliens would be with faults, angers,etc...very much like us. In a manner of speaking subjective and prone to errors. They live, they die...like this case notes had happened. they may be superior but in a linear development path from us.

The above equation means that if the full alien knowledge is unleashed on to us, our world morality and value system will be shattered. We will perhaps not believe in our fallible gods any more. There will be no more compunctions to act on, we would be rudderless. How wonderful! This takes us back to the collapse of the USSR, it happened and we were ok. Why does the aliens unleash their superior knowledge onto us?

Perhaps their superior knowledge has some think to do with their reticence?

Apr 12, 2011 at 6:41 AM Post #43 of 62

Quote:
What makes you think that humans are from this planet in the first place? I've read that there has been evidence found in the furthest reaches of space of the building blocks of human existence, such as carbon, silicon, sodium, etc. (so it must be true).

How can you logically deduce that because there are natural elements which are on earth happen to be elsewhere also? Bear also in mind that human genome is of the same elements as every other genome. Even amoebae genome uses the very same elements, so it's not exactly sensible to assume that humans must be special and come directly from space unlike every other member of the terrestrial animal kingdom.

If these elements are there it only means that there are or were the same building materials and conditions that led to the development of these materials as elsewhere, it doesn't mean that they were used for the same construction, and it sure as hell doesn't mean at all we came from there. It just means that earth isn't the only place where elements, that at some point got formed in a sun, do arrive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back