[KA3/KA13] FIIO X JADEAUDIO USB DAC DONGLE
Nov 26, 2021 at 11:18 PM Post #214 of 898
Is battery drain really bad?? Is the 3.5 output also draining battery?
Battery drain is comparable to any high output USB DAC dongle. You can't ask for high output without power coming from some where. Of course, it is also relative to how loud you listen and the impedance of your headphone.

Nov 26, 2021 at 11:23 PM Post #215 of 898
El consumo de la batería es comparable a cualquier dongle USB DAC de alto rendimiento. No se puede pedir un alto rendimiento sin que la energía provenga de algún lugar. Por supuesto, también es relativo a qué tan alto escuchas y la impedancia de tus auriculares.
sIf so, you are absolutely right, that's why I put (relatively high battery consumption)

Nov 27, 2021 at 6:44 AM Post #219 of 898
The fiio support said :
Thank you for reaching out to FiiO!
Yes, the KA3 is compatible with the Win8. You would need to install the DAC driver first: https://forum.fiio.com/note/showNoteContent.do?id=202110201505087366118&tid=77
Do you tried this driver ?
sorry for the delay, until now I didn't have access to the old computer. Indeed, the driver you indicate is the same one that I could not install. I will send an email to the technical service to see if it can be solved.

Nov 27, 2021 at 3:02 PM Post #221 of 898
Si esa fue tu primera reseña fue bastante buena Isaac, como nota al margen, no necesitas estar de acuerdo con nadie con respecto a lo que escuchas y la única validación que necesitas es la tuya, gracias por eescribirn Thank you very much friend, it was a fairly simple review, I need to mention many things, I will see if it updated when I have time, and you are right, the review is from each person, it does not have to be all the same

Nov 27, 2021 at 6:27 PM Post #223 of 898
Hi, has anyone tried the KA3 on a Mac? Are there any issues with it? How do you control the volume levels - just the normal buttons on the Mac..? I could n't find a Fiio app for a Mac.
Yes, use the volume control on Mac to control the overall volume.

Nov 27, 2021 at 6:43 PM Post #225 of 898

Users who are viewing this thread

Back