JVC HA-FXZ 100/200
Jan 15, 2013 at 12:53 PM Post #2,151 of 3,271
Quote:
Miow + Dimitri = Double epic fail.. Lol

Lol - saw that! I wonder why they got banned - I couldn't see much that miow did wrong (well, except for buying and selling stuff way too quickly lol).

Jan 15, 2013 at 12:57 PM Post #2,154 of 3,271
Quote:

Lol - saw that! I wonder why they got banned - I couldn't see much that miow did wrong (well, except for buying and selling stuff way too quickly lol).

Same person!!!   I'd be worried about buying from him/her tho.. 

Jan 15, 2013 at 12:59 PM Post #2,156 of 3,271
Looks like this Xilim duder was Miow as well. Wow what a goon. Lol. Ok guys back on topic. Like these guys can't tell if you are making multiple accounts?..I can probably speak for more than a few that are ok with this. Lol! He can do his phone flipping somewhere else.

Jan 15, 2013 at 1:32 PM Post #2,157 of 3,271
Quote:
Were they scammers?

Who this man?

I don't know about being a scammer but this man is guilty of buying headphones and earphones and declaring them as eargasmic experiences only for him to sell said eargasmic experience the same day or in many cases before he even gets them. He would say nothing touches these and then he would say because of his mod they are 10X better than this phone or that phone with not a single pic of what he did mind you. It was somewhat painful to read his posts. Lol. Ok so this man is guilty of using headfi to flip his phones. He is a chronic phone flipper. It almost seems like he would build hype around a phone just so he can sell them..Some how I doubt this was the intention of Jude and clan for these threads.. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back