Just got my aurisonics ASG-1 version 1.2... well..
May 30, 2012 at 6:16 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

silversx

New Head-Fier
WOW

I have never had the 1.0 or 1.1 so I can't speak to those. I have tried everything lately.

These are by far the best sounding and the fit is so good i can't believe not all iem makers use this design.. it fits like a custom.. 

the bass packs some crazy punch.. 

i'm not going to review it like others do since i don't know what half of those adjectives used to describe sound means.. but i do know when something sounds amazing.. not just good.. but dam good

these are now my favorites next to my um3x.. they sound very different.. asg-1 feels further away from my head but packs way more bass punch.. mid and high similar for both

recently i have tried and returned pfe232.. ie80.. w4r.. se535... x10i.. tf10..  atrio m5 mg7.. gr07.. er4p.. yes amazon hates me... lol

May 30, 2012 at 6:28 PM Post #2 of 3
Glad you like them. All ears are different as many people haven't got the best fit or sound out of them. So, you're lucky on that front. I think they fit great and are comfy but only after using tips that have most all of the inner sleeve cut away. So, I am in the camp that they could have been shaped a bit better than they were. I think the ASG-2 will have a different shape and fit If I recall correctly.

Seems like you've covered quite a few different signatures recently. The best way is to try and see for yourself. You certainly ended up with two of the more unique presentations out there.

May 30, 2012 at 6:32 PM Post #3 of 3
yes um3x was my first serious iem and still one of the best.. asg1 is just so dam fun.. i think the 15mm dynamic driver has something to do with the BOOM.. hahah

i also have a tf10 remold coming from fisher next week as my first cheap experiment with ciem since i got a pair of tf10 for free..

i see in your sig you have a ue-hybrid mod for asg1.. care to shed some light? is this a tip mod?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back