Joint European Head-Fi/HIFI-FORUM.de Meet in Berlin, Sept. 11th. It's on!
Aug 9, 2010 at 1:51 PM Post #46 of 186
Sorry dude, I do not have a car nor do I have a drivers license and I will most probably take the public transport route. 

Aug 9, 2010 at 2:43 PM Post #47 of 186
Quote:
Does that mean you'll be able to make it to the meet? Talk to Deep Funk about picking you up, depending on where he/she lives in the Netherlands.

Yeah, if he/she drives by Gütersloh in Germany, I'd be able to come to the meet. My DIY amp is just too heavy for a transport on a train.

Edit: Nvm, I'll see if I can manage something.

Aug 10, 2010 at 11:35 AM Post #48 of 186
I've updated the first post with the equipment everybody's bringing, as posted here and on HIFI-FORUM.de. Stuff might be missing and it's obviously not in alphabetical order or anything.

The post is getting a little long too, I might have to split it into two. Looks like the Little Dot MKIVSE is a favorite with you guys btw, it'll be nice to be able to directly compare different tubes with them.

Aug 11, 2010 at 9:57 AM Post #50 of 186
I will be joining rasmushorn from Denmark. Plane tickets are booked, but traveling light I won't bring much.
I don't see any Sennheiser HD-800 in the list.
Mine are recabled to balanced using MoonAudio BlueDragon cables, but I have an adapter to SE, so they will fit with any amp shown.
If no one else bring some and the HiFi shop hosting the event is not going to show them, then let me know, and I'll try and find space for them. Otherwise I would rather not bring them to keep my carry-on lightweight.

Aug 11, 2010 at 10:13 AM Post #51 of 186

Quote:
I will be joining rasmushorn from Denmark. Plane tickets are booked, but traveling light I won't bring much.
I don't see any Sennheiser HD-800 in the list.
Mine are recabled to balanced using MoonAudio BlueDragon cables, but I have an adapter to SE, so they will fit with any amp shown.
If no one else bring some and the HiFi shop hosting the event is not going to show them, then let me know, and I'll try and find space for them. Otherwise I would rather not bring them to keep my carry-on lightweight.

Great news, welcome aboard!

It'd be great if you were to bring your HD800s. They are sorely missing from our line-up thus far, and as a matter of fact, Hifi im Hinterhof doesn't even carry Sennheiser at all. They might be able to provide a balanced amp though, I'll ask them.

Aug 12, 2010 at 5:24 PM Post #56 of 186

Quote:
This meeting was actually the reason to register here :wink: See you in Berlin, folks !

P.S.
How about the DVD-A player, shall I borrow one or is it not neccessary ?

I'll try to talk to our host Hifi im Hinterhof this weekend to see what they can provide. If it's not too much of a hassle for you, it would be great to bring the player just in case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back