Joint European Head-Fi/HIFI-FORUM.de Meet in Berlin, Sept. 11th. It's on!
Aug 23, 2010 at 6:43 PM Post #106 of 186
That is understandable. The digital out gives you extra options with newer audio gear. 

Update:
I have some left over audio gear. My cMoyBB v2.02 gets no use and the same goes for my standard Sennheiser HD428 and Panasonic RP-HTX7. If anyone is interested I am willing to bring them along for a new owner. 

Aug 25, 2010 at 3:45 AM Post #107 of 186

Quote:
sepinho said:

Bummer, that would've been our only 701 iirc. But I guess the Stax more than make up for it. The DIY amp would be great of course, if you can somehow transport them. Did you fetch a ride w/somebody or are you taking the train?

If I remember correctly then HiH has a K701 in their show room plus we have an attendee from Berlin who owns a K701 and said that he will "fill up" the list with phones that no one else plans to bring along.
I'm going to update the first post over on hifi-forum right now...

m00h

Aug 25, 2010 at 4:14 AM Post #108 of 186

Darnit! I've just bought a used non-BB CMOY. Bring them along anyway, if it's not too much of a hassle. I wouldn't be surprised if they found a new owner. I'm putting up a few IEMs for sale as well.
Quote:
That is understandable. The digital out gives you extra options with newer audio gear. 

Update:
I have some left over audio gear. My cMoyBB v2.02 gets no use and the same goes for my standard Sennheiser HD428 and Panasonic RP-HTX7. If anyone is interested I am willing to bring them along for a new owner. 

Aug 25, 2010 at 6:28 AM Post #109 of 186

Quote:
Darnit! I've just bought a used non-BB CMOY. Bring them along anyway, if it's not too much of a hassle. I wouldn't be surprised if they found a new owner. I'm putting up a few IEMs for sale as well.

I'm planning on doing the same. Westone 3, UE Triple.Fi and IE8 will be for sale, also the Headstage Arrow G1 Amp. More money for JH3A+JH16
ksc75smile.gif

Aug 27, 2010 at 12:37 AM Post #113 of 186
It's really pretty amazing how much gear we're going to have at this thing; especially considering there will be under 30 people!  Really looking forward to this meet.

Aug 27, 2010 at 5:16 AM Post #115 of 186
I will take the cMoy along too if I have not sold it by then and maybe add the HD428 to it. 

About the photographs, does anyone have a nice DSLR?

Aug 29, 2010 at 9:19 AM Post #117 of 186
Could those still considering attending please make a final commitment in the next few days? m00hk00h and I have decided to limit the number of attendees to 28. We'll close the list of participants after that, so decide asap!

If any of those commited can't make it for whatever reason, please let us know as well.
The others, please send me your real names via PM, so we can start assembling said list of participants.

Aug 29, 2010 at 10:54 AM Post #118 of 186
I've got a important project recently that I need to finish in September, so unfortunately I can't make it at all for sure now. I've been really looking forward to meeting you guys, but that's the negative aspect if you're a freelancer. I'm sorry for those who have been looking forward to hearing my rig, but work comes first. I wish you guys a lot of fun and take some nice pictures :wink:

Aug 29, 2010 at 4:23 PM Post #120 of 186

Quote:
I've got a important project recently that I need to finish in September, so unfortunately I can't make it at all for sure now. I've been really looking forward to meeting you guys, but that's the negative aspect if you're a freelancer. I'm sorry for those who have been looking forward to hearing my rig, but work comes first. I wish you guys a lot of fun and take some nice pictures :wink:

Sincerely sorry to hear that, especially considering all the trouble you went thru to come to Berlin. My wife is self-employed, so I kinda know what it's like for you.

Quote:
I am 99% sure I will be there, just sorting out the very last details.

Nice, another one for the Danish faction! :) What will you be bringing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back