JH13 deal
May 13, 2010 at 2:27 PM Post #16 of 114
Very good deal indeed. I was a victim of the Black Friday sale, I wonder how many wallets will be teared up today.
cool.gif

May 13, 2010 at 3:49 PM Post #19 of 114
Well.. I DID IT!!!!

Black eye blue for left ear and red eye red for right.. no artwork.. I'm excited!  Just need to get some ear molds made and send them off...  Can't wait.

May 13, 2010 at 5:20 PM Post #21 of 114
Anybody generous out there willing to donate a pair to me for review purposes?
biggrin.gif

May 13, 2010 at 8:09 PM Post #25 of 114
I'm rather glad I didn't see this thread in time...well, my wallet is glad anyway.  I just can't get myself to spend this kind of money on something I know I'll never get close to my money back if I needed to sell.  Yet, if I had seen this deal, I probably would've overcome my reservations...

May 13, 2010 at 9:40 PM Post #27 of 114
indeed.

by the way, is jhaudio already aware of problems at their site?  i got redirected to a malware site that slipped past MSE and turned off my virus checker and firewall.  Haven't gone there again so dunno if the issue's been resolved.

May 13, 2010 at 10:04 PM Post #28 of 114

Quote:
Quote:

You just can't resist, can you?  It's hilarious constantly reading you comment on a headphone you've never even heard.

" If you have (or have heard a good demo of) the JH13 Pro, and tend to prefer more bass impact than the JH13 Pro currently has (to my ears, the JH13 Pro doesn't lack for bass at all), then the JH16 Pro will give it to you with no tradeoffs that I can hear. " Quoted from Jude

Users who are viewing this thread

Back