JH Audio Rosie Impressions Thread
Mar 15, 2017 at 1:34 AM Post #256 of 329
  On their website it Rosie hs six.
On Astell and Kerns Rosie has 8.
So I conntcted them and asked.
Rosie has 8 :wink: Theymixxed up their iofo on their site.

I have Rosie but box mentioned 6 BAs...so which to believe ?

haha...

Mar 15, 2017 at 1:47 AM Post #257 of 329

I have Rosie but box mentioned 6 BAs...so which to believe ?

haha...

Believe your ears 
etysmile.gif

Mar 15, 2017 at 3:26 AM Post #258 of 329

Haha. They don't even know what they put in. Whatever, Rosie sounds good anyway. 
biggrin.gif

Mar 16, 2017 at 10:20 PM Post #259 of 329
i did AB compare with JH13pro... JH13 v2 performance not sure went will available in my country....
everything rosie is way more better than JH13pro.. expect laid back vocal
o2smile.gif

Mar 20, 2017 at 5:46 PM Post #265 of 329
Hi there is anyone using these with an AK300 ? If so are you pleased with the match?
I am looking for some new in ears after a little accident tonight with my other pair.

Any guidance really appreciated

Apr 7, 2017 at 12:37 PM Post #267 of 329
  Hello , before i pull the trigger
which UIEM should i buy beteen Rosie and Noble Django ? ( for mostly rap and a bit of pop/rock )
thank you

I listen exclusively to pop music and alternate rock with maybe a bit of other genres (rap,hip hop and jazz) and I wouldn't recommend the Rosie for it. Rosie is what I'll call very un-engaging and somewhat reference even. Rosie lacks rich creamy vocals and the fun engaging tonality which make pop music shine imo.
It's very good for say Metal because Rosie is very fast and manages to keep up with the pace. 

Apr 7, 2017 at 1:29 PM Post #269 of 329
  Hello , before i pull the trigger
which UIEM should i buy beteen Rosie and Noble Django ? ( for mostly rap and a bit of pop/rock )
thank you

I listen to rap too.  

May i recommend another iem?  They've been compared to the noble k10 but at a fraction of the price.  They have the absolute best bass you will ever hear in an iem yet they are flat and reference.  they are awesome for lush smooth vocals and good treble as well.

I had the Rosie and i wouldnt reccomend them for hip hop either.  You should try the audio technica e70 only $399.  I could almost gaurantee you will love them not to mention you will save tons.  Buy on Amazon, if you dont like you have 30 days to return, but you wont. http://amzn.to/2o6kJ6X

Users who are viewing this thread

Back