JH Audio Rosie Impressions Thread
Apr 18, 2018 at 8:38 PM Post #301 of 329
I purchased bundle deal from ak directly , along with AK 70,, you may want to call them directly inquire as appears there are updated models or ensure you get 8 bal model. I live mine first serious IEMs for me,,

Apr 19, 2018 at 8:58 AM Post #302 of 329
I purchased bundle deal from ak directly , along with AK 70,, you may want to call them directly inquire as appears there are updated models or ensure you get 8 bal model. I live mine first serious IEMs for me,,
Thx R7. I will call them.

Apr 19, 2018 at 9:00 AM Post #303 of 329
Could someone please give me their impressions of Rosie on Classical/New Age/Soundtrack Music. I am in market for an IEM with good clarity, detail and separation.

Apr 19, 2018 at 11:38 AM Post #305 of 329
Please note I’m new no expert, only my ears,
I had little trouble installing balance cable, user error, too many beers, but learning, yes they will only mount one way, nice technology,

Attachments

• C1D5059D-6AF8-4ED3-B745-AB349E78FBE3.jpeg
    C1D5059D-6AF8-4ED3-B745-AB349E78FBE3.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Apr 19, 2018 at 1:59 PM Post #307 of 329
Let us know your findings
Most reviews I’ve seen are on 6 ba model,,,
I like someone to review 8 ba model which was updated,, I like mine , my bass has not been adjusted yet

Just got off the phone with AK Customer service. They updated me that the Rosie listed on their site is indeed a 8 BA Driver model. Item listing on their site has been updated to show 8 BA as well.

Below is the latest product information from their site for Rosie.
  • Custom-made Proprietary Balanced Armature Drivers (8BA per side)
  • Powered by soundrIVe technology : Dual low, Dual Mid and Quad High balanced armature drivers per side

Apr 19, 2018 at 2:01 PM Post #308 of 329
Apr 19, 2018 at 2:36 PM Post #309 of 329
Awesome on confirmation,⚡️,,these Rosie's are my first iems, I'm new,, not experience with shure
Rosie's sound similar I think someone reported like jh13 pros,,
The sq, using balanced is awesome,

Apr 19, 2018 at 2:54 PM Post #310 of 329
Awesome on confirmation,⚡️,,these Rosie's are my first iems, I'm new,, not experience with shure
Rosie's sound similar I think someone reported like jh13 pros,,
The sq, using balanced is awesome,
I meant weight, do you feel any comfort issues when using them.

Sep 8, 2018 at 5:31 PM Post #312 of 329
Just got off the phone with AK Customer service. They updated me that the Rosie listed on their site is indeed a 8 BA Driver model. Item listing on their site has been updated to show 8 BA as well.

Below is the latest product information from their site for Rosie.
  • Custom-made Proprietary Balanced Armature Drivers (8BA per side)