1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

JH Audio Layla Impressions Thread

First

Back
132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141
143 144
Next

Last
  1. bflat
    I don't know, SR15 may run up some bills from your chiropractor with that crooked screen.

2. JimmyPlant
    Haha
    It's a bit strange and I'd prefer it as straight and with a bigger screen but it does sound great
    Craig

3. eugene2
    I use either my computer with a Hugo2 or Onkyo Dap with Roon, sold my AK 320 my custom fit took a couple of days going back and forth to JH audio in Orlando. After my fit felt perfect we went back and forth between my custom and their universal I felt a big difference between the two. In particular the bass was tighter and more articulate, piano attack was much crisper. I play Sax and I heard a distinct difference when listening to woodwinds. They have a box of tips so we tried several. Just my two cents...

4. JimmyPlant
    Thanks for your time-much appreciated
    Craig

5. Jon1323
    Its definitely an expensive leap for what may seem like a small convenience but to me it was well worth it. I sold my universal Layla to help fund it plus with the 20% Crew discount coupled with last year's Memorial Day sale it wasn't too terrible.

The other guys can probably help you more as I really don't use them with a DAP but instead with my Hugo 2 on my desktop setup. I use Roxanne for when I go portable with my Hiby R6.

6. JamesPTao
    He patents everything now after logitech screwed him over and took his technology and designs. He learned the hard way after getting screwed over pretty badly

7. tikue666
    Hey guys, just trying my luck here if anyone planning to let go a silver dragon cable for Layla with bass pod and 3.5mm termination? Thanks a bunch!

8. Panohm
    New lower profile Layla coming out:

9. rantng
    [​IMG]
    COMING SOON!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The first Layla™ launched as a custom earphone in 2014 and instantly became known as the audiophile “holy grail.” Since then, there have been two limited edition releases of universal fit Layla, "Carbon Fiber Edition," and "Full Metal Jacket.” Each generation stunned the market as the industry’s first full Carbon Fiber earphone and then the first full Titanium earphone available. The newest and third generation is the most exciting yet: Layla AION.

AION represents Jerry Harvey Audio's past, present, and future achievements. We have taken the original Layla sound signature and combined it with our ever-evolving industry-leading manufacturing processes, plus our newest Patent Pending technologies and designs, to make the new Layla AION the best sounding and most advanced earphone available.
    [​IMG]
    Features:
    Machined Carbon Fiber Shell
    12 Drivers per side