JH Audio JH16 Pro First Impressions
Mar 3, 2012 at 6:29 AM Post #2,852 of 3,787

Quote:
Hmm, It's been 40 days since JH's site stated they received my impressions, and no IEMs yet. Their site claims 26 days to be the high end for turnaround. Is anyone else experiencing a wait this long right now?

that long? my impressions arrived on the 7th feb. Was actually hoping for them to complete is this month as I have a trip coming up and it would be a great opportunity to do more analytical listening, but from the looks of it prob earliest i can get it is mid April :frowning2:

Mar 3, 2012 at 6:47 AM Post #2,853 of 3,787
The only good thing that I can say with wait times as excessively long as these is...they are worth the wait and more!!

Mar 4, 2012 at 6:59 PM Post #2,854 of 3,787
Wow....i won't order these babies unless JH audio come out with some special drivers perhaps 10 drivers.  I tired of waitiing however, i got mine, it took me little bit over a month.....JH should do something about this..or people will look somewhere else!!!

Mar 5, 2012 at 7:17 PM Post #2,855 of 3,787
It's not about having the most drivers. Sure, that is a good marketing thing for the "general public", but it comes down to the sound. The UERM only have 3 drivers, yet are one of the best in the market. Quality over quantity.

Mar 6, 2012 at 5:24 AM Post #2,856 of 3,787

Quote:
Wow....i won't order these babies unless JH audio come out with some special drivers perhaps 10 drivers.  I tired of waitiing however, i got mine, it took me little bit over a month.....JH should do something about this..or people will look somewhere else!!!

A little bit over a month isn't bad. And more drivers doesn't equal better sound. Heir Audio did a 20-driver one, you could ask them if you can buy that, lol.

Mar 9, 2012 at 4:04 PM Post #2,862 of 3,787

Quote:
anyone using comply soft wraps?  I'm using it right now, it has good seal but it's not lasting for 3 or 4 max days.
anyone who is experiencing differently?

You just need to use it, if you are not getting a good seal with your JH custom IEM.

Mar 9, 2012 at 7:43 PM Post #2,863 of 3,787
I find the wraps are useful if you are moving around. Whenever I am moving (such as head-banging or running) I find that the low end drops out. With the comply wraps, it greatly helps with reducing those effects.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back