JH Audio JH16 Pro First Impressions
Mar 28, 2010 at 10:54 PM Post #91 of 3,787
Quote:

Originally Posted by barleyguy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The JH16 is in a totally different performance class than the Livewires or the TF10, so it's difficult to make an overall comparison. (I haven't heard the 16, but have heard the 13 demos, and can still say that pretty conclusively.)

But maybe someone will try anyway.

I agree with you, but before I spend close to 2k of my local monies.. I had to ask! Don't want to have false expectations after spending a bomb. People will probably think I'm crazy too.
jecklinsmile.gif

Edit: I've read about how people compare JH13s to full sized cans, and my initial question feels stupid now.

Mar 29, 2010 at 4:53 AM Post #93 of 3,787
Quote:

Originally Posted by lonereaction /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I agree with you, but before I spend close to 2k of my local monies.. I had to ask! Don't want to have false expectations after spending a bomb. People will probably think I'm crazy too.
jecklinsmile.gif

Relaxed, just thought you may want to know this, there is no sane people here, so you can be yourself
jecklinsmile.gif

Mar 29, 2010 at 7:21 AM Post #94 of 3,787
Quote:

Originally Posted by 检查用户 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
只是价格高而已,,,

translates to "its only priced high..."

maybe you can offer some advice as to why you think its not worth the money instead of criticizing everything including that ue11?

Mar 29, 2010 at 3:21 PM Post #97 of 3,787
Quote:

Originally Posted by barleyguy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Going back to the car analogy further up the page, this is what you're asking:

"Can anyone compare the Porsche 911S to the Hyundai Tiburon? I drove a Tiburon lately and thought it had good aerodynamics."

The JH16 is in a totally different performance class than the Livewires or the TF10, so it's difficult to make an overall comparison. (I haven't heard the 16, but have heard the 13 demos, and can still say that pretty conclusively.)

But maybe someone will try anyway.

Okay, but does the Porshe911S drive more like a Tiburon or a Camry?

Mar 29, 2010 at 9:22 PM Post #98 of 3,787
Just got my shipment notice from JH Audio for my JH16's.

2 Days...how long will that feel like?

Can you say PSYCHED?

Mar 29, 2010 at 9:30 PM Post #99 of 3,787
Yep, I'm shipped too! Delivery date is wednesday, since I'm non-US
frown.gif

however, it's worth pointing out I didn't get any "in the lab" emails, so this was out of the blue! Hope they fit first time!

Mar 29, 2010 at 9:34 PM Post #100 of 3,787
Ardent and FRGus723, when did you place your orders if I may ask?

Mar 29, 2010 at 9:50 PM Post #101 of 3,787
I didn't get an "In The Lab" email either

Mar 30, 2010 at 12:48 AM Post #102 of 3,787
Hi jude which iem sounds more natural, the jh13 or jh16? i never heard the jh13 but to all the owners out there do you feel that the jh13 have a lack of visceral bass? Im on the fence right here and am trying to decide between these 2 iem's

Mar 30, 2010 at 5:25 AM Post #103 of 3,787
Jude:
Long story short on my first impression of the JH16 Pro is this: If you have (or have heard a good demo of) the JH13 Pro, and tend to prefer more bass impact than the JH13 Pro currently has (to my ears, the JH13 Pro doesn't lack for bass at all), then the JH16 Pro will give it to you with no tradeoffs that I can hear. If you don't have the JH13 Pro, and you're trying to decide between it and the JH16 Pro, I'd say to order the JH16 Pro if you've tended to prefer more bass impact in your headphones, and/or if you can say definitively that you tend to prefer your bass stronger than neutral. Order the JH13 Pro if you have a strong preference for neutrality (though the JH13 Pro is not perfectly neutral, it's certainly closer than the JH16 Pro).

But i understand i have problem too
confused_face(1).gif
darthsmile.gif

Mar 30, 2010 at 6:25 AM Post #104 of 3,787
Quote:

Originally Posted by FRGus723 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I didn't get an "In The Lab" email either

Neither did I but I got my shipping notice
biggrin.gif
sucks to be me though as I got a very painful 9 days to wait. Stupid Easter break

Mar 30, 2010 at 7:24 AM Post #105 of 3,787
Quote:

Originally Posted by LintHart /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Neither did I but I got my shipping notice
biggrin.gif
sucks to be me though as I got a very painful 9 days to wait. Stupid Easter break

linthart when did you order again?Jamie told my girlfriend that hers will ship this friday.her impressions were shipped off on the 11th of feb i believe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back