JH Audio JH16 Pro First Impressions
Feb 2, 2014 at 7:16 PM Post #3,631 of 3,787
Hi guys! Ive got i bit of a crucial question!

My ears are small... I use the small size tips in the westone4r
Do you need at least a avarage man's ear to fit the jh16 in?

If they can make a Roxanne for my ears, you are fine.

Feb 2, 2014 at 8:26 PM Post #3,632 of 3,787
I think you should be fine, I've only read one case of someone saying their ear was too small.  I've got a small ear and JH16 was ok..

Feb 3, 2014 at 3:15 AM Post #3,633 of 3,787
'Small' is probably relative so ill try to post a nice picture of my ear as i think they are quite small heheh
Thnaks

Feb 16, 2014 at 4:13 PM Post #3,635 of 3,787
'Small' is probably relative so ill try to post a nice picture of my ear as i think they are quite small heheh
Thnaks

I'm quite worried about this myself too! I have 'small' ears too. Looking forward to your picture if you still remember 
biggrin.gif

Feb 16, 2014 at 5:36 PM Post #3,637 of 3,787
So this is my ear :p feels like teens posting nude in front  of the mirror :p
btw Im 32 and 180cm height so around average male size.

My ears are also 'flat' with the head... (I don't know how its called in english, but Im not like an 'aeroplane' as we use to say about other kids) so space seems limited in the cavity.

Feb 17, 2014 at 10:51 PM Post #3,638 of 3,787
  So this is my ear :p feels like teens posting nude in front  of the mirror :p
btw Im 32 and 180cm height so around average male size.

My ears are also 'flat' with the head... (I don't know how its called in english, but Im not like an 'aeroplane' as we use to say about other kids) so space seems limited in the cavity.

Thanks for the photos! I haven't had a chance to compare mine, but I'll try to get that done tomorrow 
beerchug.gif
Btw if you don't mind me asking, what color's your JH16, and how do you like it?

Feb 18, 2014 at 4:16 AM Post #3,639 of 3,787

Thanks for the photos! I haven't had a chance to compare mine, but I'll try to get that done tomorrow 
beerchug.gif
Btw if you don't mind me asking, what color's your JH16, and how do you like it?

erm.. I dont have one! Looking for one. this is why Im afraid it will not fit in my ear :)

Feb 18, 2014 at 4:30 AM Post #3,640 of 3,787
erm.. I dont have one! Looking for one. this is why Im afraid it will not fit in my ear :)

My ears are pretty much the same size as yours. At least the full width and height. I have both JH16 and Roxanne. Roxanne is substantially thicker compared to JH16 but it fits my ear just fine, no comfort issues. It just feel slightly heavier than JH16. Now JH16 feels too small in my ears.

I don't think you will have any problems fitting JH16 on your ears.

Feb 25, 2014 at 5:32 PM Post #3,642 of 3,787
  Thanks for the reassurance Headwhacker! Going to get my impressions this week, can't wait.

Just got my impressions yesterday and sent them out an hour ago. Let the wait begin! Two few weeks ago when I asked, Angie said the wait time is 3-4 weeks. 

Ended up with a slightly more simple design. Translucent black with titanium faceplate.

Feb 25, 2014 at 5:57 PM Post #3,643 of 3,787
Just got my impressions yesterday and sent them out an hour ago. Let the wait begin! Two few weeks ago when I asked, Angie said the wait time is 3-4 weeks. 

Ended up with a slightly more simple design. Translucent black with titanium faceplate.

I got a JH16 with the same color and design. Except the logo on mine is not solid color and the text in black.

Feb 26, 2014 at 7:12 AM Post #3,645 of 3,787

Quote:
Nice! Took me quite a while to decide on my design. Do you like how yours look? I'll post an update when my JH16 arrives for sure! Very excited.

This is how mine looks like. Except for the text and logo, should be exactly like yours. I like the look, the titanium faceplate is nicely done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back